Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Uyo Or Abeokuta Which City Is Quite Better To Live - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uyo Or Abeokuta Which City Is Quite Better To Live (486 Views)

Which City In The East Can Compare To This? / Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? (as Seen On Quora) / Level Of Transformation Of Owerri City Is Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uyo Or Abeokuta Which City Is Quite Better To Live by Cashsteady(m): 8:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Good morning nairalanders, pls I need your opinions on which city would be better to live And settle down between uyo and abeokuta, Both cities are beautiful but pls which one would you prefer?
Re: Uyo Or Abeokuta Which City Is Quite Better To Live by abiolert(m): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2020
In terms of your income or what you intends to do there, uyo is cool and finer than abeokuta but abeokuta is more economical to stay. So chose wisely

1 Like

Re: Uyo Or Abeokuta Which City Is Quite Better To Live by Cashsteady(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2020
abiolert:
In terms of your income or what you intends to do there, uyo is cool and finer than abeokuta but abeokuta is more economical to stay. So chose wisely

Nothing just wanna about the two cities cuz I had both cities are doing great but anyways thanks for the advice
Re: Uyo Or Abeokuta Which City Is Quite Better To Live by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Jun 22, 2020
If you have a federal (or steady) job and you want to raise a family, go for Uyo

If you are starting business, go for Abeokuta

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

10 Fun Facts About Russia / Explosion Rocks Benin-sapele Highway / Pls I Need Clarification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.