Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Uche Elendu Rains Curses On Trolls Who Said Her Father Looks Like Gateman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Elendu Rains Curses On Trolls Who Said Her Father Looks Like Gateman (586 Views)

BBNaija: Uche Elendu And Friends Rejoice As Gedoni Gets Evicted / Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uche Elendu Rains Curses On Trolls Who Said Her Father Looks Like Gateman by Mixt: 8:38am On Jun 22, 2020
Actress Uche Elendu celebrated her father on the occasion of the World Fathers day which was yesterday, June 21.

She took to her social media page to share a photo of her father with the caption ;

”Happy Fathers day to my Sugar rush, my no1 fan, my driving force, my britico, my first love..your simplicity, wealth of knowledge and humility has taught me a lot,May God bless you for all you do for me and my siblings. You’re the best Father in the entire universe.. You surely will reap the fruits of your Labour Dad. I love you”
https://acrosstheweb.com.ng/2020/06/22/uche-elendu-rains-curses-on-trolls-who-said-her-father-looks-like-gateman-see-photo/

Re: Uche Elendu Rains Curses On Trolls Who Said Her Father Looks Like Gateman by donbachi(m): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2020
Those trolls fit no even know their own papa
Re: Uche Elendu Rains Curses On Trolls Who Said Her Father Looks Like Gateman by CodeTemplar: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2020
If the check the compound of the accuser may not even have a gate talkless of gateman.

(1) (Reply)

See Young Daughter On Makeup And Eyelashes As She Celebrates Birthday / Actress Lizzy Anjorin Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary / Wizkid Shows Love To Burna Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.