Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,223 members, 7,867,577 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Do You Think Women Can Really Have It All? And How? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do You Think Women Can Really Have It All? And How? (2144 Views)

Arnado Debbo: Adamawa Community Where Only Women Can Rule (photo) / The Wodaabe Fulani In Africa, Where Women Can Marry As Many Husbands (Photos) / Abiku And Emere; How Pregnant Women Can Avoid Them The Yoruba Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do You Think Women Can Really Have It All? And How? by Jenifa1: 4:14am On Feb 05, 2011
tensor777:

Well that is unlikely to be a winning strategy because people tend to marry within their class and within their social circle. How many professionals do you know that would want to marry a liability or a drop-out in this day and age.
Okay maybe I get your misapprehension. You are referring to girls who fall for the lies the players tell them as gold diggers but that is not the case as in most cases these guys don't even have the gold to give out in the first place.  These good-time girls are addicted to bad boys and can not be classed as gold diggers

ok. I guess this gives us an insight into the class and social circle of the OP
Re: Do You Think Women Can Really Have It All? And How? by Sagamite(m): 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
Jenifa_:

ok. I guess this gives us an insight into the class and social circle of the OP

You are a cretin!

Your class and social circle is below my feet.
Re: Do You Think Women Can Really Have It All? And How? by Nayah(f): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2011
To be simple I say yes, but in fact every single human being can have it all of course life is not easy but with organization, will and ambition you can do what you want. And big up for my African sisters who associate patience and home leading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Basic Things You Should Know Before Marrying A Yoruba Lady / A Thread For The Irrua People Of Esan Central Lga Of Edo State / Other Pre-colonial Igbo Writing Systems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.