Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

3 Lies We Tell Ourselves About Entrepreneurship - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Lies We Tell Ourselves About Entrepreneurship (359 Views)

What They Didn't Tell Us About Entrepreneurship / What No One Tells You About Entrepreneurship In Nigeria / 8 Things No One Will Tell You About Entrepreneurship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Lies We Tell Ourselves About Entrepreneurship by needmyservice: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2020
Do you really have more freedom as an entrepreneur than as an employee?

The answer: Yes and no.

The primary complaint with the typical 9 to 5 schedule is that it simply leaves you too freaking tired to do anything personally fulfilling after work. From the moment you wake up, to the moment you go to bed, you’re in constant motion, either preparing to show up somewhere, plowing through something or preparing to leave.

When I became fully self-employed, I thought I would be able to fix all the glaring problems with the “employee schedule” by simply doing the opposite of what I didn’t like. Well, I’m here to tell you that these proposed solutions did not work out like I thought they would. Not even close, actually.

Here are three lies I was told about entrepreneurial life. How many of these do you believe? https://blog.needmyservice.com/3-lies-we-tell-ourselves-about-entrepreneurship/

(1) (Reply)

Storage Tanks / Which Is The Best Bitcoin Wallet For A Forex Trader In Nigeria / Who Can Help Me Paste My Banner At Ibadan #payment Involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.