Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

'there’s Nothing Left For Me To Conquer Or Accomplish In The Ring - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'there’s Nothing Left For Me To Conquer Or Accomplish In The Ring (147 Views)

Female Boxer Gets Knocked Out While Twerking Topless In The Ring / ‘there’s Nothing Left For Me To Conquer Or Accomplish In The Ring’ / LMAO! I Will Knock Out Anthony Joshua If We Got Into The Ring Together -klitshko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'there’s Nothing Left For Me To Conquer Or Accomplish In The Ring by Voiceofawori: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
55-year-old wrestling star The Undertaker has announced that he is retiring from the WWE as he claims he has “nothing left to accomplish” in the ring.

He made the announcement in the last episode of his documentary series ‘The Last Ride.’

Click to read more...
https://thenewsadvocate.com/2020/06/22/the-undertaker-retires-as-he-says-theres-nothing-left-for-me-to-conquer-or-accomplish-in-the-ring/

(1) (Reply)

Life And Value / COVID-19: World No.1 Djokovic Tests Positive / Tottenham Manager Jose Mourinho Denies Tanguy Ndombele Rift Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.