Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? (439 Views)

10 Solid Steps To Avoid Losses And Ensure Success On Your Building Project / How To Calculate Number Of Blocks For Your Building Project In 2 Simple Steps. / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? by raphy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
good day everyone,

please I wanted to start a building project in Ogun state.i wanted to know the rules before we start.

how much can we pay before we do a foundation.?
and how can one get a good building contractors.?

your advice is needed please.

this is my first post in the property section after more than 15yrs here.

God is good .have a bless week ahead everyone.
Re: What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
raphy:
good day everyone,

please I wanted to start a building project in Ogun state.i wanted to know the rules before we start.

Visit this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4271317/how-build-house-nigeria
Re: What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? by agbolahan1991(m): 1:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mostly in Nigeria ...
U will b asked to pay tax to start...
And your drawing needs to be approved by the town planning authority
Re: What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? by raphy(m): 1:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
agbolahan1991:
Mostly in Nigeria ... U will b asked to pay tax to start... And your drawing needs to be approved by the town planning authority
that tax na omo. onile money . wherr are you even base.have you build ya dream house?
Re: What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? by raymondFirstborn(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
raphy:
good day everyone,

The amount you pay before doing foundation, depends on the following factors.
-Size of the building

-Engineers experience with handling omonile issue.

-Landsize.

I am an engineer and Building contractor.
You can contact me on
09056082348(call & WhatsApp)
raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? by raphy(m): 8:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
raymondFirstborn:

The amount you pay before doing foundation, depends on the following factors. -Size of the building
-Engineers experience with handling omonile issue.
-Landsize.
I am an engineer and Building contractor. You can contact me on 09056082348(call & WhatsApp) raymondfubara@gmail.com
OK sir and where are you base ?
Re: What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
raphy:

OK sir and where are you base ?
Lagos and ogun state.
Re: What Are The Rules Before Someone Start A Building Project In Ogun State? by raphy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
raymondFirstborn:
Lagos and ogun state.
ok sir I will send you message on whasap later thank you.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State / How To Buy A Genuine First-grade Empty Shipping Container In Nigeria: / 5 B/R Duplex with 2 boys quarter ,Okun Ajah, Eti Osa local government,50m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.