Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

3 Most Effective Ways To Promote Your Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Most Effective Ways To Promote Your Blog (207 Views)

3 Effective Ways Of Promoting Your Affiliate Products In 2019 / Most Effective Ways To Do SEO For A New Website Or Blog / 10 Cost-effective Ways To Promote Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Most Effective Ways To Promote Your Blog by abeludoh(m): 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
The main aim of having a blog and getting people to your blog is to have them head straight over to your website or buy from you directly through the blog. For you to achieve this, you need to have enough people coming to your website on a regular basis. You can do this by simply networking with others, though there are other ways to get this done without networking. But in this article, I want to talk about how you can promote your blog by networking with other bloggers.

Networking is essential throughout the blogging world. Therefore, your first Area of interest in a business is to find those businesses that work close to your own, but may not be direct competition. With the example used here, you may want to collaborate with someone who is promoting healthy dog food, or perhaps even cat accessories. This way, you can both work together to cross-promote the blogs. Often times, you just need to email the other individual and you will have plenty of good response since most blogs need this type of promotion.

So the question is “What can you do with other bloggers”?
There are several things to do:

1. Write a guest post
You write a post on their blog, they write a post for your blog. In turn, your readers get something new and interesting to read (which you will socially promote of course). In addition to this, you gain some readership from the other blogger's readers. The same works for the other blogger as well.

Read More

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Mobile Graphics Designing / I Need Your Help On My Sites..a Beginner / Problem With Namecheap Cpanel Host. My Sms Api Doesnt Work. 1k airtime if u help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.