Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 (56619 Views)

Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State / Fayose Declares Udom Winner Of PDP Governorship Primaries In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Charmingrascal(m): 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Yoruba is the tribe of Judah
UK and USA are all Europeans
English language was derived from European languages
Germans are also known as the people of wales and Scotland
Jesus is an English name for Joshua

Know history

Which history book can this be found?
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by moderatedguy: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
nickxtra:
He will soon be suspended and EFCC will swoop on him soon
Wetin concern Efcc here...... Wishful thinking
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by semyman: 4:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
And you people expected Obaseki to wait for this type of embarrassment?
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Tomide007: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
chloride6:

Is the NWC also responsible for conducting the elections?
Article 13.4 (XIV) of APC's constiturion which unequivocally states that NWC shall ”Organise Primary Election for the nomination of its Presidential Candidates, Governorship Candidates and Candidates for election into the National and State Assemblies.

1 Like

Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Tomide007: 4:24pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
The courts wud decide that July 6th
No need for the courts here, it's like going to the court to say that you committed murder but shouldn't be jailed for it.....here's d section of APC's constitution that empowers them
Article 13.4 (XIV) which unequivocally states that NWC shall ”Organise Primary Election for the nomination of its Presidential Candidates, Governorship Candidates and Candidates for election into the National and State Assemblies. Check it out.

1 Like

Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by moderatedguy: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Tomide007:

No need for the courts here, it's like going to the court to say that you committed murder but shouldn't be jailed for it.....here's d section of APC's constitution that empowers them
Article 13.4 (XIV) which unequivocally states that NWC shall ”Organise Primary Election for the nomination of its Presidential Candidates, Governorship Candidates and Candidates for election into the National and State Assemblies. Check it out.
Let d Courts be d judge of that
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by chocolatelady(f): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
The Primaries is null and void according to APC chairman Anslem Ojezua.
Olodo, go school, u no go, research before u comment, u no gree. Who told u that a party state chairman has the right to conduct Gov. Primary? Incase u are not aware, the NWC has the sole responsibility of this function . Inec cannot accept any candidate not submitted by the party national chairman.

1 Like

Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by SaintLucia: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
Let d Courts be d judge of that
So na court go tell a political party how to conduct their mode of primary election which is already written in their constitution? That kind court or the judge that will sit on such case no get work.

1 Like

Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by namdo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
So it will be a popularity contest between Iyamu and Obaseki if the later wins PDP ticket and election is free and fair �.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by akdjr(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you're waiting for court to convict him, bro u are an alien in Nigeria. Or probably u be learner.
PVision2020:
APC played a fast one by not fielding only Ize-Iyamu, should the court rule against his membership, the second automatically takes his place.
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Yoruba is the tribe of Judah

UK and USA are all Europeans

English language was derived from European languages

Germans are also known as the people of wales and Scotland

Jesus is an English name for Joshua

Know history

Rubbish. Jesus English for Joshua lord of mercy.
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by moderatedguy: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
chocolatelady:
Olodo, go school, u no go, research before u comment, u no gree. Who told u that a party state chairman has the right to conduct Gov. Primary? Incase u are not aware, the NWC has the sole responsibility of this function . Inec cannot accept any candidate not submitted by the party national chairman.
Olodo raise to power 2, so u no know say APC Constitution states that the state exco reserves d right to choose mode of Primaries....be wallowing in mumuish ignorance
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Nwodosis(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
PVision2020:
APC played a fast one by not fielding only Ize-Iyamu, should the court rule against his membership, the second automatically takes his place.
Oil dey your head bro
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by laosy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Obasek will steal won the election. I have been tolding people hear that Edo is not Lagos.

PDP must won and took over Edo state
RIP English
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by edoairways: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:
Very clean and transparent primaries.pdp will be jealous and regret why they didn't adopt this method.up apc
Transparent with vote buying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Dansuqi: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
edoairways:

Transparent with vote buying undecided

Is it a new thing
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Xj2020: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
RIP English Language grin grin grin
Confirmedzombie:
Obasek will steal won the election. I have been tolding people hear that Edo is not Lagos.

PDP must[b]won and took over Edo state
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by EmekaA125(m): 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
amidel:
Ize-Iyamu is the one to win.

I'm waiting for PDP.

Super story. Obaseki will use every resources within his disposal to defeat APC in Edo.
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Dansuqi: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
Lol he doesn't sanction d fraudulent primaries that just took place

Like I said,a state chair has no role in direct primaries
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by EmekaA125(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
namdo:
So it will be a popularity contest between Iyamu and Obaseki if the later wins PDP ticket and election is free and fair �.

Edo is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Jeezzzzzzz shocked
Chief zebud.....
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by moderatedguy: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Like I said,a state chair has no role in direct primaries
They rightfully chose indirect mode but that illerate Oshiomhole highjacked the process...... meanwhile d courts wud right d wrong on the 6th of July
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by amidel(m): 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
EmekaA125:

Super story. Obaseki will use every resources within his disposal to defeat APC in Edo.
I speak of the primaries. I also want obaseki to win the PDP primaries and win the gubernatorial election.

1 Like

Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Dansuqi: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
They rightfully chose indirect mode but that illerate Oshiomhole highjacked the process...... meanwhile d courts wud right d wrong on the 6th of July

Rubbish
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by moderatedguy: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Rubbish
Bitter truth
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Topsic70: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lubumbashi:
Pastor is very popular in Benin. I think he will win.
Seems like u r looking for ipob's trouble abi?
grin
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Dansuqi: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
Bitter truth

Am watching your ignorance
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by moderatedguy: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am watching your ignorance
continue swimming in mumuism
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Dansuqi: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
moderatedguy:
continue swimming in mumuism

Up pastor
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Brunicekid(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

"telling people" you mean.
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Tupaq: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Somebody threatened Hope Uzodinma that he should never set foto into Edo state. That if he tries it, he will eat vulture egg.

Abeg did Hope eat the vulture's egg?

People and empty threats. I was expecting Hope to eat the egg.
Re: Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 by Cantonese: 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ehinmen3:

oga read newspaper, INEC was fully on ground
Was it wrong to ask the question? See you head like APC headquarter signboard!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me / INEC Annuls Binani’s Declaration As Adamawa Governor-elect / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.