Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany (13308 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / Tiffany Trump And Boyfriend, Michael Boulos Step Out Together In London / Breaking News! Donald Trump Daughter Dating A Nigerian - Dailymail UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by SarkinYarki: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow .......

President Trump Children are well Trained!

No one drinks! No one smokes! No one has even a tatoo! Non of his sons has a pierced ear! Despite the Wealth and all that

Yet those who have just one or two kids, and cannot train their kids say all Manner of things about President Donald John Trump!

Many will be shocked on the last day!

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by Obakoolex(m): 7:26am On Jun 23, 2020
Grayoso:

You guys should stop showing you're backwards and unexposed. Same way people of different race, colour, hair type etal can be Britons and Americans so also this guy, regardless of his colour, can be Nigerian.

Show me your own nose Mr exposed.... You just typed rubbish, why not call my blackass Japanese grin
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by olisaEze(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2020
Still waiting for dem to upload d pishure of said Nigerian billionaire, that oyinbo can’t be him. grin
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by olisaEze(m): 7:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Obakoolex:

Show me your own nose Mr exposed.... You just typed rubbish, why not call my blackass Japanese grin

Yeah you’d be 'blackenese'! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by Rilwayne001: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow .......

No one drinks! No one smokes! No one has even a tatoo! Non of his sons has a pierced ear! Despite the Wealth and all that

Yet those who have just one or two kids, and cannot train their kids say all Manner of things about President Donald John Trump!

You need to shut the fckkk up and see Trump for the racist that he is. For the records, he gives no flying fckkk about your black assss even if you lick his butt for eternity. Oh well, the Bible god is a racist too, yeah?
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by orisa37: 8:03am On Jun 23, 2020
Tiffany's handsome man should join the PDP now for 2023.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by orisa37: 8:07am On Jun 23, 2020
orisa37:
Tiffany's handsome man should join the PDP now for 2023.

Also JOHN CLINTON should join the DEMOCRATS for 2024.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by VirginFinder: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:

You are Rright but it's very rare in the United States!
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by Eryyy92: 9:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Guestlander:

He was born in Nigeria, that makes him a Nigerian. There are many Lebanese Nigerians who are far more Nigerian than Lebanese.
You're wrong,
he can only be a citizen of Nigeria if he was born on or before 1st October 1960.
Check your Constitution
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by VirginFinder: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow .......

President Trump Children are well Ttrained!

No one drinks! No one smokes! No one has even a tatoo! Non of his sons has a pierced ear! Despite the Wwealth and all that

Yet those who have just one or two kids, and cannot train their kids say all Mmanner of things about President Donald John Trump!

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by generationz(f): 10:45am On Jun 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow .......

Do you know that Trump is a pedophile? Stop being fooled by public persona.

They are like that because they run his companies and will soon contest for public offices.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Obakoolex:

You're a dumbass. Get sense, take correction and stop acting like a child. Some of you are fond of playing the victim when discriminated against but you have no shame promoting same against others.

There are qualifying conditions to claim citizenship. If an individual meets those then stop acting like a caveman to be suggesting they don't qualify on account of skin colour.

Nothing more stupid, in this day and age, than suggesting 'Oyinbo can't be Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2020
chubinwa:
O doubt the nationality of that guy. he looks more like an Asian guy

Wow. So someone of Asian origin can't be Nigerian? I guess all the black people of Nigerian origin who are now British, American, Canadian etal better renounce their citizenship of those nations.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by neferttiti: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
I recently heard some Lebanese who settled here in Lagos actually have Nigerian nationalities.. most can be found in lekki.. my thoughts are he's one of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by Petyr1: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
having Trump as a father-in-law
tweeting the marriage problem everytime
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by Obakoolex(m): 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
Grayoso:

You're a dumbass. Get sense, take correction and stop acting like a child. Some of you are fond of playing the victim when discriminated against but you have no shame promoting same against others.

There are qualifying conditions to claim citizenship. If an individual meets those then stop acting like a caveman to be suggesting they don't qualify on account of skin colour.

Nothing more stupid, in this day and age, than suggesting 'Oyinbo can't be Nigerian.
There are some traits attributed to some species, most white people have pointed nose like that guy which I just pointed out as I was surprised by his look but a frustrated jobless kid like you will be looking for who to quote and insult up and down. Abeg dey your lane o
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 24, 2020
Obakoolex:

There are some traits attributed to some species, most white people have pointed nose like that guy which I just pointed out as I was surprised by his look but a frustrated jobless kid like you will be looking for who to quote and insult up and down. Abeg dey your lane o

Sharrap and just accept you are a backward and unexposed caveman. This is 2020. Citizenship of nations has nothing to do with "traits" and "species" or whatever excuses you want to use to defend your village outlook.

The world is bigger and more diverse than the village of monotony you come from where everyone look alike, are the same colour and likely practice the same religion. Bushman.
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by pquaver(m): 5:45am On Jun 24, 2020
Eryyy92:
You're wrong,
he can only be a citizen of Nigeria if he was born on or before 1st October 1960.
Check your Constitution

He is not a naturalised Nigerian. He is a full Nigerian.. He is actually a 3rd generation Nigerian so by constitution he is full and eligible to run as president of Nigeria.. The first Boulous migrated into Nigeria in 1936.. So even by your own law he still makesthe cut.. Dude is a full blown 9ja boy
Re: Nigerian Billionaire Set To Marry President Trump's Daughter, Tiffany by pquaver(m): 5:49am On Jun 24, 2020
ArewaWife:

Yes. There are a lot of Lebanese nigerians, whose great grand parents have been living and working in nigeria. They have nigerian passport and even undergo NYSC sometimes if they wish. They are plenty in the north. They can even speak indigenous languages perfectly unlike some nigerian kids.
. You are very correct. I have met alot of them and they are very patriotic and they even believe more in this country than those questioning their citizenship.. Never will you hear the call Nigeria a zoo or a useless country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Proposed ₦15 Trillion Infrastructure Fund / Controversy Over Move By U.S. to Label Boko Haram A Terrorist Group. / Presidential Election Results For Lagos (updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.