Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Lilian Esoro Allegedly The Cause Of Jude Ighalo And Wife Divorce - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Allegedly The Cause Of Jude Ighalo And Wife Divorce (7225 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Lilian Esoro Are Dating, His Wife Reacts (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jude Okoye And Faze / Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lilian Esoro Allegedly The Cause Of Jude Ighalo And Wife Divorce by TheCork(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
victorian:

Can u imagine ?
Hear what u are saying!

So because she divorced? She can now wreck other women's homes abi?

She should thank her Jazz man, the homes she's wrecking the women there are weak!

If she ventures use her stupid left legs near my man. She won't even live to tell her tales.

Useless Lilian!

She will meet her water loo one day. Fucvkin rich married men with no self control.
Let her continue o.

Smhhhhh
But y do u keep making our prikk had wit sexxxx photos...u really stressing me up nah.
R u enjoying it? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic: See This Marriage In Abidjan and tell me what you think / The Untold Secret Behind Actor Zubby Michael 600-million New House In Lagos / Ikechukwu's Fiancee, Sarah Ofili Addresses Ikechukwu And D'banj's Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.