Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

COVID-19 Cases May Soon Overwhelm The Health Sector? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Cases May Soon Overwhelm The Health Sector? (207 Views)

12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / ‘diabetes Cases May Rise To 642m In 2040’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Cases May Soon Overwhelm The Health Sector? by iykbethany(m): 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
If they don't lockdown Imo, Rivers, Edo and Enugu soon, I fear that COVID-19 cases in those states will overwhelm their health facilities.

Though I'm sure that nobody wants to talk about lockdowns again but the time to act is now.

Remember Bill Gates warned us but we were busy shouting God forbid.

We attach religion and Superstition to everything that's why the black race is hot contributing anything meaningful to the world.

Most of my friends are complaining of loss of taste and smell which is clear sigh of COVID-19 but they don't believe me, they say its malaria and typhoid and most of them gets better after taking malaria drugs.

I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS WORRIED ABOUT THIS PANDEMIC WHICH IS WHY I HAVEN'T MADE ANY COVID-19 POST SINCE FEW WEEKS NOW
Re: COVID-19 Cases May Soon Overwhelm The Health Sector? by investigator007: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
lets all hope it doesnt
Re: COVID-19 Cases May Soon Overwhelm The Health Sector? by chinwezdasilva: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
iykbethany:
If they don't lockdown Imo, Rivers, Edo and Enugu soon, I fear that COVID-19 cases in those states will overwhelm their health facilities.

Though I'm sure that nobody wants to talk about lockdowns again but the time to act is now.

Remember Bill Gates warned us but we were busy shouting God forbid.

We attach religion and Superstition to everything that's why the black race is hot contributing anything meaningful to the world.

Most of my friends are complaining of loss of taste and smell which is clear sigh of COVID-19 but they don't believe me, they say its malaria and typhoid and most of them gets better after taking malaria drugs.

I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE THAT IS WORRIED ABOUT THIS PANDEMIC WHICH IS WHY I HAVEN'T MADE ANY COVID-19 POST SINCE FEW WEEKS NOW
You worry too much, me self Don lose sense of smell nd taste I still dey Allright,... Is Bill gate na our God? You that is complaining of Africans not contributing to anything why can't you be the first African to invent
Re: COVID-19 Cases May Soon Overwhelm The Health Sector? by saxby(f): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
i dont think it will get to that, some institutions like FCMB have donated medical equipment and are sponsoring tests, others are doing other things too, with all these aids i think we will sail through this.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Cases May Soon Overwhelm The Health Sector? by iykbethany(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2020
chinwezdasilva:

You worry too much, me self Don lose sense of smell nd taste I still dey Allright,... Is Bill gate na our God? You that is complaining of Africans not contributing to anything why can't you be the first African to invent

Good question, I'm working on many things and hopefully I will make a headway soon.

(1) (Reply)

Non-contact Digital Handheld Infrared Thermometers / Stop Saying Coronavirus Does Not Exist – Buhari Govt Warns Nigerians / Covid 19: Ucth To Work Independent Of Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.