Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

Osundigitalradio: The Landmark With Tubosun; Focus On Femi Adefila - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osundigitalradio: The Landmark With Tubosun; Focus On Femi Adefila (160 Views)

Another Nollywood Fight! Shan George Rains Curses On Femi Branch / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs / Check Out The First Word On Femi Otedola's Twitter Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osundigitalradio: The Landmark With Tubosun; Focus On Femi Adefila by JIGARMAN005: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
OSUNDIGITALRADIO: THE LANDMARK WITH TUBOSUN; FOCUS ON FEMI ADEFILA
“The LandMark” is a program designed to motivate people on what they want to do and also help them to hear from people who have done notable things for the society.
How they did those things,what they did in the face of trials and troubles,where they felt they couldn’t go ahead.What they did at those point,the kind of steps they took and how they were able to achieve aims.

That is the essence of “The LandMark” which implies that this notable people will be coming on “The LandMark” to discuss the things they did,the situations they went through,how they overcame it and what they achieve.

CATCH THE INTERVIEW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i50CTOw7VBo

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Competent Writer, Editor Or Proofreader? / Join PINEAPPLE � TV On Whatsapp / What You Can Learn About Perseverance From Liverpool's Premier League Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.