Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female (57717 Views)

Police Parade Suspected Masterminds Of Kaduna Train Attack, Retrieve 48 Ak-47s / 3 Suspects Including A Woman Caught While Trafficking 56kg Of Marijuana. Photos / Police Parade Okotubo, Don Wanny's Senior Gang Member Over Omoku Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Agrace: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
Why separate d female, they are all criminals. SIMPLE
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Harrykn: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Work never end
Street fighter are still going to turn up
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Na everything igbo dey abuse, imagine how igbo dey top for cyber crime now for 9ja.

Awon omo Ole jatijati
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Nuel19: 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Damseldammie:
Similarly, Henry Ushie had also been arrested in 2017 by the IRT for impersonating then ACP ABBA Kyari, the Commander IRT on Facebook and defrauding many innocent Nigerians before he was arrested and subsequently charged to Court for impersonation....

Is like this Henry Ushie is bad oh

Yes he's bad but not badder than this man here

Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by tellwisdom: 10:45pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chemicalboy1:
They should jux shot all of dem abeg

Shut up, you idiot. These boys might be innocent; but due to in ability to settle their ways, they tend to bring them out. People like you could be doing worse behind the screen, but come out appearing good to whosever cares.

Should I investigate you??

4 Likes

Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by trutht828: 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

They do worst dan killing.... Scam victims end up in depression and some commit suicide,80% of their victims are retired old men who spent dey live working jux to retire get paid and lose the money to scammers.

30% of ds ppl commit suicide....If u knw wat PTSD or deep depression is,u would prefer death dan face such......

How are you sure that all of them are scammers?

So, your dull brain told you that possession of laptop, sim cards, ATM cards and international passports translate to internet fraud?
Stop being stupid, boy. You are living in the 17th century. Today is the internet age where laptop has become an essential possession

3 Likes

Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Federalmike: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chemicalboy1:
They should jux shot all of dem abeg

you deserved a slap on your stupid face , local boy

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by seanwilliam(m): 10:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
Angelfrost:
What kinda people get had by these local and dull fraudsters??!... Honestly, I need to know.

For so many years, I have encountered most of them directly, indirectly, on social media, via very dumb texts, etc... Yet I still wonder... Who falls for such mediocre and idiotic scams??!...

Well, maybe I have been very 'lucky'!!! tongue
lol.. correct guy never bomb you bro.. pray no one opens your chapter.. dont argue pls, just say amen to the bolded
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Iceberg3: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Lazy coneheaded structures wanting to reap where strong non coneheaded structures sowed,can you dig it, sucker?!!?
grin
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
The sad thing is that most of them are graduate.
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Raypeckson(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Fake ass M0,fckrs!
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Raypeckson(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
Smh.. Nairaland sha,, las las em push this fake news enter fp!. I think its high time i quit this forum. Full of sh!t

1 Like

Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Slymonster(m): 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2020
All this mehn na local em dey play. Good for them
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by cochexky: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Bros this photo way u put lol.. White Lives Matters also oo.

MansoryMX:

They should do what? Them kill person? That’s how you people encourage police killings. Will you keep quiet!
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by mystery22: 11:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Futuragetty:
bad reporting, I wonder what this Yoruba media mofos get from trying to get the world to hate NDI IGBO. Check most news in nairaland on crimes we're all about NDI IGBO. I stay in the north, Hausa boys get caught for burglary and various henious crimes that we never get to see on any news outlet. most times, they go as far as raping and killing their victims.
I have also lived in Sagamu, in the west, Yoruba peeps forget that they lead the pack in Yahoo- Yahoo industry. Even Ritual killings.
now, I'm not trying to say you shouldn't report crimes but report every crime. do not try to paint a particular region black. My PEOPLE are not bad people.
exactly,Yoruba's are the worst, but due to the fact they control media,they end up downplaying there atrocities,go to Ogun state and see them..
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Federalmike: 11:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
Raypeckson:
Smh.. Nairaland sha,, las las em push this fake news enter fp!. I think its high time i quit this forum. Full of sh!t
nobody force you opened nairaland ,your staying or leaving makes nothing to us
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Moneywirer: 11:14pm On Jun 22, 2020
wisdom042:
Government should try their best to eradicate corruption, dis will help reshape the mentality of the youths

No one can give what they do not have
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Orpe7(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
At this rate, 1 in 4 future husbands will be excons
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by goodman5(m): 11:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Their should free my homies abg,
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Phemzy4(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
It's now a Norms to be jobless after graduating from school. It's even better for you not to go to school than been jobless after school, because you wouldve used the years spent in school to develop useful skills. If you look at some of the guys there some of them are graduates, we're just deceiving ourselves in this country. This menace will not stop until the government curb the excesses of the problem they caused through corruption.
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Reex12(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
them go settle the matter for jail
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Ayomilezz(m): 11:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
No make me vex 4u oh, shea na murder case ni? abi una government no d embazle money. any of una member don recieve food from our so call FG Feeding scheme to any of ur child if u av any asin tell us
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:34pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

They do worst dan killing.... Scam victims end up in depression and some commit suicide,80% of their victims are retired old men who spent dey live working jux to retire get paid and lose the money to scammers.

30% of ds ppl commit suicide....If u knw wat PTSD or deep depression is,u would prefer death dan face such......
shut up pls! Which one is "shoot all of them" Na so you dey take shoot your own
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by VicM6: 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

abeg na why u go dey follow this musu talk na.. person wey no understand wetin life be... He thought is easy to get scammed..... useless bunch of lazy youth.
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by ayenale1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Find a lawyer to bribe magu
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Antichristus: 11:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
UNTIL THEY OLUWO OF IWOLAND, THEYRE SIMPLY JOKING.
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:53pm On Jun 22, 2020
one look like oshomole
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Why una dey run local

Anyway make them plead guilty shaperly
As a real niggarrr i know why

You are not a real niggarrr
You dey feel say na Nigerians do this matter pass? No na
Na those American, Brazilian and Chinese run this matter pass.
Just that thier media nor dey cast them whenever thier police bust them. Their police dey keep am low.

Most of the format and tools way boys dey use na from Americans them from learn am. Even some strong aza way boys dey use na Americans and Chinese dey back am up

You are one very foolish boy. Coming here to cast G job. Always promoting fraud on this site. All this 20s children, na some of una be the reason why mature people comot for nairaland.
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Chemicalboy1:

Who gave you all this stat you are quoting ?
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Mftivi: 12:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Parading suspects?
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by wisdom042(m): 12:25am On Jun 23, 2020
Moneywirer:

No one can give what they do not have

Yea I know but we can start from somewhere, d corruption of our leaders is eating up the energy of our youths
Re: Police Parade 24 Cybercrime Suspects Including 1 Female by Salako01(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2020
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

EFCC should come to Rivers State

Yahoo Boyz plenty for her

Who told you they are not there...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Boy, Timothy Oyebola Shot Dead In The US / Five Men Inscribe '50K' On Teenager After Raping Her In Enugu / Someone Used My ATM Card To Shop On Aliexpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.