Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? (244 Views)

Where Are You Spending Your Cross Over Night? / Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / Where Did You Spend Your 2019 Cross Over Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by meekparagon(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
If you become a millionaire over, who will you bless first in your family, why?

Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by Kriss216: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2020
Millionaire in dollars or euros??

1 Like

Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pray for God to give you sense. Na as e dey come e dey go

1 Like

Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by ModestGal(f): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmm, my mum

1 Like

Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by meekparagon(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
ModestGal:
Hmm, my mum

Cool bro, my mum first
Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by ModestGal(f): 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
meekparagon:

Cool bro, my mum first
I'm not bro abeg, its annoying when NLanders refer to me as bro. My name has a girl in it, likewise do you see F, so why thinking I'm male? I don't ever wish to be that gender please

2 Likes

Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by meekparagon(m): 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=ModestGal post=90956429]
I'm not bro abeg, its annoying when NLanders refer to me as bro. My name has a girl in it, likewise do you see F, so why thinking I'm male? I don't ever wish to be that gender please[/quote

So sorry for the inconvenience.
Same here, never wish to be a female in my entire life
Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by thesicilian: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
ModestGal:

I'm not bro abeg, its annoying when NLanders refer to me as bro. My name has a girl in it, likewise do you see F, so why thinking I'm male? I don't ever wish to be that gender please
Lol. What did we ever do to you to hate us that much?
Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by ModestGal(f): 7:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
thesicilian:

Lol. What did we ever do to you to hate us that much?
I don't hate you, the fact that I don't like to be something doesn't mean I hate them. I am black, and would always prefer and never wish to be a white, it doesn't mean I hate white people, I just LOVE me too much
Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by thesicilian: 7:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
ModestGal:

I don't hate you, the fact that I don't like to be something doesn't mean I hate them. I am black, and would always prefer and never wish to be a white, it doesn't mean I hate white people, I just LOVE me too much
I was speaking figuratively. It's good to have self love though.
Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by illicit(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
I will enlarge our family by getting married
Re: If You Become A Millionaire Over night,Who Will You Bless First In Your Family? by OYENIYIJK: 8:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
who no go BLESS im MAMA? MAMA all the way

(1) (Reply)

My Logo Design Portfolio / Man Unable To Conclude Day To Day Sacrifices, Automatically Goes Mad (video) / Flyovers Are Needless In Adamawa, Invest In Agriculture To Build Them Later- Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.