Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Learn How To Produce Paint From The Comfort Of Your House - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Produce Paint From The Comfort Of Your House (345 Views)

Learn To Produce Paint This Month / How To Produce Soaps And Detergents From Home In Nigeria / Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Produce Paint From The Comfort Of Your House by Mathias2015(m): 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
Good day folks
I want to start by enlightening us that gone are the days when you graduate from school and get job immediately, except you have an oga at the top in the other room.

The era we find ourselves now gives rise to any meaningful person to venture into entrepreneurship, either online or offline.
As a person I hate to be at the mercy of an employer, who dictate the mode of my future.
No matter your loyalty, one day the unpredictable can still happen. Is It a crime if you be your own boss

God never make a mistake when he watered the garden of Eden with 4 Rivers. ie you need more than one sources of income to balance your financial sheet.
I have different sources of income both online and offline.

But today, I want to bring to the notice of anyone that cares that paint production is a good business to venture into.
I was a painter and screeder for more than 10yrs doing small and big jobs, but I never new that the paint sellers are the one making the bulk of the the money, which I serve as an errand boy to them with little or no commission from buying paint from them. I will not mention any of those paint company names but I believe you know some of them both the bigger brand and small brand. In some site that I have worked, the workmanship will hardly be enough to settle my workers and my take home.

I began to think outside the box, why not go into production, I started contacting different guys that are into paint production, but the amount they told me to pay is in the range of 80-100k.
And others gave me a condition to convince the owner of the site for them to supply all the materials(paints) as a criteria for them to tech me. But it always end in stories. I started buying stuff online and watching YouTube with other tutorials. Today I'm done with paint production.

Today, I have used my paint in hotels, companies and residential buildings in Port Harcourt and environ. I don't have factory yet, but producing it from the comfort of my house. Though work is on going in my factory at the moment.

So, I'm ready to tech whoever that's ready to learn not in the hard way that I learned my.

TYPES OF PAINT TO LEARN

1- POP PAINT

2- EMULSION PAINT

3- SCREEDING PUTTY FILER.

4- MATT PAINT

5- SATIN PAINT

6- SILK PAINT.

AND more. But for now this is the area you stand to learn.

The training will be done on WhatsApp and Tutorial videos.
So, go to my website- www.9jamarketplace.com.ng.
And Hit me up.

NB- the tutorial will start on Friday from 8pm.
But will dish some here before Friday.
Re: Learn How To Produce Paint From The Comfort Of Your House by Mathias2015(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Lrt7j4WhLGNIts3PGXnUtc

(1) (Reply)

Quality roof Tiles, Water Collectors And Accessories / Start Data And VTU Business With Low Or No Amount Up / Come Carry Your Market For Your Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.