Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo (1140 Views)

Jim Nwobodo: It Is The Right Of The Igbo To Produce The President / Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by HeWrites(m): 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ahead of the 2023 general elections, elder statesman and former Governor of old Anambra State, Senator Jim Nwobodo, on Monday, declared that Nigerian President of Igbo extraction in 2023 was nonnegotiable, IGBERE TV has learned.

Nwobodo spoke in his Amaechi country home when a chieftaincy title was bestowed on him by the Amurri Ancient Kingdom, according to Dailypost.

There has been clamour for a power shift to the Southeast at the end of President Muhammadu Buhari’s tenure in 2023. However, the Southwest is also believed to be positioning for the slot.

But Nwobodo is insisting that for justice and equity, Igbo presidency must come to fruition in 2023.

“It is time for Igbo presidency, at 80 I can say anything, nothing to be afraid of again.

“We are not joking about it, I’m serious about it. 2023 is the turn of Southeast to produce presented of Nigeria,” he declared.

https://igberetvnews.com/1355668/2023-igbo-presidency-joke-nonnegotiable-jim-nwobodo/

Lalasticlala

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by FlordFlorez(m): 6:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
Highly non-negotiable! It's the only thing that can stop the separation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Golan007: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
What of Biafra?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Cyberterror: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
Oga, your party PDP will not dare give Igbo man their ticket and there is nothing you can do about it. At best, you will cry on Atiku's shoulders again.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by SaintBeehot(m): 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
You can't Eat your Cake and have it. IPOB Or Presidency!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Anyiamaka: 6:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Chop chop Jim. Who is giving him yam this time?
Belle face politicians

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Basic123: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
Your slavery to hausa Fulani Muslims established by Nnamdi azikwe is non negotiable

ATIKU ALL THE WAY

to spite the Yorubas,we must continue to be northern slaves grin

Foolish people grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by aremuforlife(m): 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Under which party? the igbos needs to start from there.
No party will give his/her presidential ticket any region or person who is not sure of winning an election, it will just like an election with unopposed candidates.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by ERockson: 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
PDP will definitely give the 2023 ticket to the SE but some people from the SE are insisting on Atiku again. I will be happy to see the direction heaven will fall to if igbo did not become Nigeria president after 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Tranquill: 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
Says one of the people that stood against Ekwueme in 1999. He even went as far as speaking Hausa at the PDP convention just to impress the northerners. I don't know why any Igbo person will ever take him and Orji Uzoh Kalu seriously.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Zooposki(f): 7:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
You guys should fight for it like other southern tribes. Who will give you the presidency on a platter of gold, after insulting all the tribes. You guys must learn how to build bridges. You think other southern tribes don’t want it. Why must it be Yorubas or Igbos? Nonsense and ingredient.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Vyzz: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
grin

But I am laughing....

I am Igbo so I think this presidency thing will not add anything to us....

Our state government should come together and develop the South East state and make it better....

Las Las na them go come beg us to rule them
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by majamajic(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2020
Golan007:
What of Biafra?

Not every igbo is ipob

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
Golan007:
What of Biafra?
Is Nigeria ready to let them go

No! I don't think so, they are too afraid!

So till then, the joke is on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by ajailer(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
a very tall order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Golan007: 7:33pm On Jun 22, 2020
majamajic:

Not every igbo is ipob

But they've been keeping quiet all this while.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Obiobidgbo14: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Tranquill:
Says one of the people that stood against Ekwueme in 1999. He even went as far as speaking Hausa at the PDP convention just to impress the northerners. I don't know why any Igbo person will ever take him and Orji Uzoh Kalu seriously.
And you think that you are sophisticated.is it all the advice you hv?.
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by LivingSage: 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Jim Nwobodo, Apa Aku and co,. memories. O won't insult you baba, you done with the late sage.
Meanwhile, it is easy for Camel to enter a hole than for Ndi Igbo to become Nigeria president. First, they should go and know what they want. They're Confused.
You'll be seeing some in this Same page clamour for PRESIDENCY, others for Biafra. THEY'RE JOKERS, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.
NOTHING LIKE IGBO PRESIDENCY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Obiobidgbo14: 8:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Vyzz:
grin

But I am laughing....

I am Igbo so I think this presidency thing will not add anything to us....

Our state government should come together and develop the South East state and make it better....

Las Las na them go come beg us to rule them
You are the smartest ,your admonition is going viral the sophisticated masquerade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by ExplorerReturns(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
lpl
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Sweetgoodie(f): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
[s]
LivingSage:

Jim Nwobodo, Apa Aku and co,. memories. O won't insult you baba, you done with the late sage.
Meanwhile, it is easy for Camel to enter a hole than for Ndi Igbo to become Nigeria president. First, they should go and know what they want. They're Confused.
You'll be seeing some in this Same page clamour for PRESIDENCY, others for Biafra. THEY'RE JOKERS, THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.
[/s]
trash
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by helinues: 9:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
We dare you people to contest

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Charmingrascal(m): 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2020

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by donyfrank: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
So since 79 years have been afraid to talk against injustice ba?
If at all let my papa contest, I won't vote again in Nigeria election, let alone voting for these crop of politicians

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Scream(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
When an igbo upright man (Ekwueme) had a chance, what did the likes of Jim do?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by babatunx(m): 10:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Baba, maybe such can be realized by 2031...definitely not by 2023.... make God spare our lives.. ;DBaba, maybe such can be realized by 2031...definitely not by 2023.... make God spare our lives..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by oyatz(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2020
They know what they want- Presidency in 2032 through Atiku 2023-2032.

LivingSage:

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Adiola(f): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Basic123:
Your slavery to hausa Fulani Muslims established by Nnamdi azikwe is non negotiable

ATIKU ALL THE WAY

to spite the Yorubas,we must continue to be northern slaves grin

Foolish people grin
na so if Yoruba people like let them fabricate sensational stories and put up here ,the moment Yorubas become to greedy to contest , we will use atiku to bring u down and kill atiku along the line and become president
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Adiola(f): 7:38am On Jun 23, 2020
Scream:
When an igbo upright man (Ekwueme) had a chance, what did the likes of Jim do?
igbo president is non negotiable
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by Adiola(f): 7:39am On Jun 23, 2020
helinues:
We dare you people to contest
let me tell you something if it's up to igbo and Yoruba to
Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by OPPPS: 7:42am On Jun 23, 2020
Igbo Presidency or Biafra Presidency? Confused set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Igbo Presidency Not A Joke, Nonnegotiable - Jim Nwobodo by jumper524(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Highly non-negotiable! It's the only thing that can stop the separation.
oga seperate nobody dey hold una.

That presidency, una no go see nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Siemens Overhaul Of Nigerian Power Grid Draws Investors / Failed State: Presidency, ACF Attack Obasanjo As Ohanaeze, Afenifere Defends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.