Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud (15997 Views)

EFCC Questions Kwankwaso Over ₦10 Billion Pension Fund / Gov. Wike Hands Over 32 Vehicles To Rivers House Of Assembly Members / Pension Theft: John Yusuf To Refund N22.9b, Jailed 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by alfredfrddy(m): 7:06am On Jun 23, 2020
ZAWs:

the Court of Appeal, Abuja Division, sentenced him to six years imprisonment and a fine of N22.9 billion, for conniving with five other suspects to steal N32.8 billion Police Pension Fund.
See how the country is encouraging grand theft. How can someone steal 32.8 billion and will only pay a fine of 22.9 billion. What then will happen to the rest of the money? If only in cases like this all of these monies and more are collected from the culprits then stealing would have been discouraged. Is that how people who steal 5 cubes of maggi return 4 and keep one or they are lynched outrightly whereas another will only loot a country and will only be sentenced to 6 (incomplete) years of jail term and will later on walk freely, and will even contest and will electoral positions with tax payers money or get juicy appointments. May God forgive our since.
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by UNUKHASO: 8:28am On Jun 23, 2020
NAMU NAMU JUDGEMENT IS OKAY O.BUT ORHEPTAL BLOOD TONIC CAN COOL YOU DOWN
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2020
dalass:
He won't spend up to that time... It's still 2 years, by the time they remove the time already gone out of it, he will walk free.

The money is important.. Bring back our billions .. Pen thief! undecided

perfect Heading for a protest.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by dalass(f): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

perfect Heading for a protest

stay blessed, bro.

I'm not bro though. grin grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2020
dalass:

I'm not bro though. grin grin

oh, sorry. grin

didn't check the moniker before I quoted it.
na the heading my eyes dey glued to.

stay blessed, sis. wink
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Go and arrest Maina
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by dalass(f): 9:29am On Jun 23, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

oh, sorry. grin

didn't check the moniker before I quoted it.

na the heading my eyes dey glued to.

stay blessed, sis. wink

No qualms... Amen!

Thanks bro. You have a great day!

wink

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by mechanics(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Nice one, it will send a strong signal to those who are still engaging in corruption.
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by frog12: 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
e no fit run again because of corona
Re: EFCC Re-Arrests John Yusuf Over ₦32.8 Billion Pension Fraud by freshbear(m): 3:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
mehnn.... people get mind ooh.32billion kpurkom!
How can one man have access to this kinda money? and all he got was a slap on the wrist for his sin.Retirement savings my ass!
This country no normal Sha.This nation is bleeding big-time.
32 bil! you fit dey flex 100k everyday for d next 30 yrs and no shakes.chai.forget,this country can never correct.ever!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa West: APC Stakeholders Endorse Seriake Dickson / Two Nigerian Arrested For Cocaine Trafficking In Malawi / 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.