Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

No Contact Washing Hand Basin - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / No Contact Washing Hand Basin (287 Views)

See The Cost Of Plumbing Material In Nigeria | Toilet Sink| Toilet Basin| Water / See The Cost Of Plumbing Material In Nigeria | Toilet Sink| Toilet Basin| / Install This Wash Basin, Not Only Practical / Beautiful 30 Years Is Not Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Contact Washing Hand Basin by ItzdoziE(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
From my days in primary school, I have always been encouraged to wash my hands. The ajebo school I went to, you have to wash your hands before you enter class, so you don't dirty your books.
That kian freshness and if anyone failed to do so, you would hear something like: "Aunty, X has refused to wash his hands." Imagine!

Another thing that had left me in puzzle is this, you see that tap knob that you turn for water to rush. How can I use a soap and wash my hands off germs and still use the same hands to turn off the tap?

I am just bothered about cleaning myself from my own dirty. What of the person who used it before me that I know no "JACK" about? This had left in puzzle about public conveniences and made me a little skeptical.

Dynamic times births new innovations, that is why I want to introduce you to NO CONTACT WASHING HAND BASIN KIOSK which all of its functionality are controlled using your feet. No hand contact.

There is no need to be concerned with about who used it earlier and the person's health conditions.

Whether you need to apply soap or needs water to rush or apply a sanitizer, this NO CONTACT WASHING HAND BASIN would help you achieve that without transmitting infection to the next person. Especially in public and private organisations.

The beauty of the kiosk, is that it locally made and can be customized to your company's need having your branded logo on it.

You can call or WhatsApp 08133911439 for more inquiries about the NO CONTACT WASHING HAND BASIN KIOSK.

(1) (Reply)

Used 800kva Caterpillar Generator For Sale In Lagos / A Very Neat Roomself Con Available In Chemist Close To Unilag For N150k Yearly / Tastely Built 2 Bedroom Apartment For Rent At Alepere Ketu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.