Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! (453 Views)

I need help approving my Google adsense / Approving My Google Adsense Account / Help: My Sites Can't Be Accessed By Glo Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! by wealthinfos(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2020
Pls kindly advise as it was hell getting my AdSense pin. After getting my pin, I verified and when I submitted my two sites to Google for AdSense program three days later I got a mail the sites were rejected. Please I'd appreciate your advise on how to remedy this situation.

Have you had this experience? And how did you resolve the issue?
Re: Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! by Sheriman(m): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2020
wealthinfos:
Pls kindly advise as it was hell getting my AdSense pin. After getting my pin, I verified and when I submitted my two sites to Google for AdSense program three days later I got a mail the sites were rejected. Please I'd appreciate your advise on how to remedy this situation.

Have you had this experience? And how did you resolve the issue?
grin grin This can be so irritating and Painful upon the who Wahaala and frustration before Google AdSense can you a PIN.. I don't even know what to say again.. Website they have already accepted before now saying rejecting it again and the worst thing is that they will not let you know where you need to fix or where the error is so that you can do some amendment.. Google AdSense and it's Wahaala. I have dump Google AdSense a long time ago when dia Wahaala is too much for me I dey used Propellerads jejely. Although Propellerads not good as Google AdSense Ads but I get rest of mind and I earn more using Propellerads
Abeg!! No be only them be the Ad network.
Re: Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! by wealthinfos(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2020
Sheriman:

grin grin This can be so irritating and Painful upon the who Wahaala and frustration before Google AdSense can you a PIN.. I don't even know what to say again.. Website they have already accepted before now saying rejecting it again and the worst thing is that they will not let you know where you need to fix or where the error is so that you can do some amendment.. Google AdSense and it's Wahaala. I have dump Google AdSense a long time ago when dia Wahaala is too much for me I dey used Propellerads jejely. Although Propellerads not good as Google AdSense Ads but I get rest of mind and I earn more using Propellerads
Abeg!! No be only them be the Ad network.

I think Google AdSense need a stiff competitor to reduce thier shakara.

I beg drop your website link joor let me see how the propell ads looks like on your site
Re: Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! by wealthinfos(m): 9:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Has anyone had this experience? How did u remedy the situation? Pls advise
Re: Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! by Sheriman(m): 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
wealthinfos:

I think Google AdSense need a stiff competitor to reduce thier shakara.

I beg drop your website link joor let me see how the propell ads looks like on your site
mexpressclips.com
Re: Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! by wealthinfos(m): 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sheriman:

mexpressclips.com

I have checked but didn't see ads program displaying on the site
Re: Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! by Sheriman(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
wealthinfos:

You don't see something like this?? Try and visit by again

Re: Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! by Sheriman(m): 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
wealthinfos:

Maybe it's the browser you use.. Enable Ads on it
Re: Adsense Refused Approving My Sites! by wealthinfos(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sheriman:

Maybe it's the browser you use.. Enable Ads on it

Ok well some other person here can confirm this aswell

(1) (Reply)

. / Earn Dollar By Watching Youtube Videos/ Earn Naira By Liking Celebrity Posts On / Shut Down Facebook, Instagram And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.