Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,175 members, 7,957,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:59 AM

Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 (1218 Views)

Man Looks More Handsome After Cutting His Dreadlocks - Photos / Miracle Oluchi Emerges Is New Miss Indigenous Nigeria 2020 / Vivian Okpala Crowned The New Face Of Nigeria 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 by 20republic: 11:16pm On Jun 22, 2020
On Saturday, 20th of June, 2020, two undergraduates from different universities in Nigeria emerged as the Most Beautiful and Handsome Students in Nigeria 2020.
Over 100 contestants from different institutions applied for a chance to get the crown. After rigorous screening, only 53 were found eligible to proceed to contest in which 9 contestants proceeded to the final stage after getting the highesr numbers of vote from audience, fans and well wishers alike.
Miss Iwueze Emeto Cynthia, a 200 level Law student of Imo State University and Mr Samuel Ikechukwu, a 200 level Mass Communication student of Veritas University, Abuja emerged as the winners with 176 and 117 points respectively and won for themselves cash prizes, modeling contract, makeup kits, sneakers and many more.
Most Beautiful and Handsome Student in Nigeria 2020 is an online beauty pageant that is being organized by KAIRE REPUBLIC, a media and event planning brand that is concerned with rewarding and celebrating beauty among students in Nigeria, without leaving out the intricacies of showbiz, fashion, lifestyle and the meticulous planning of the events much to the admiration and satisfaction of their clients and audience alike.
The brand has birthed different beauty pageants over the year, such as FACE OF CAMPUS NIGERIA, CAMPUS QUEEN OWERRI and many others.

Re: Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 by Timbers(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dat must have fvcked her way to victory
Re: Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 by SoftP(m): 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
I doubt if organizers/ panel of judges are ok’

1 Like

Re: Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 by Liutay(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
Timbers:

Wheeew
Re: Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 by derahhh(m): 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Timbers:

Fool!!! You are definitely mad but have no one to tell you ditto I'm officially telling you this now!
Re: Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 by Timbers(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
derahhh:

Fool!!! You are definitely mad but have no one to tell you ditto I'm officially telling you this now!
Hahaha child if I reply this one now he will start saying I'm verbally abusing him
Re: Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 by Timbers(m): 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Liutay:

I wonder why it's called common sense when it's so uncommon...
Your lack of it is evinced by your stewpeed comment.
Seen and ignored
Re: Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 by derahhh(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Timbers:
Hahaha child if I reply this one now he will start saying I'm verbally abusing him

I repeat, YOU ARE MAD!!
Re: Most Beautiful And Handsome Student In Nigeria 2020 by Timbers(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
derahhh:

I repeat, YOU ARE MAD!!
Bro u neva chop
this night na why you dey vex

(1) (Reply)

34pc Make-up Brush Set And And 124 Colour Eye Shadow Palette / Red Nail Polish / Sponge Bob Ladies Polka Dot Long Sleeve Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.