Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,902 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How To Go About Medical Studies In Germany - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Go About Medical Studies In Germany (252 Views)

The Caribbean: Another Hot Destination For Medical Studies / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China / Foreign Candidate And Medical Studies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About Medical Studies In Germany by jukekeocha: 12:26am On Jun 23, 2020
Recently, I have received a lot of enquiries about medical studies in Germany. Here are some of my findings. I must preface here that most of the information I have been able to gather have been from 3rd-party sources and I will reference some of them here.

If you'd like to study (and practice) medicine in Germany, you most likely would need to learn German. I can easily think of 2 reasons why this is the case.

1. Most medical study programs are in German.

This makes sense as you are in Germany and most doctors practice here. The field is also one with a lot or regulations so it makes sense that you are educated in the original language of the regulations that you need to abide by in the course of exercising your duties as a professional.

2. Practicing is an important part of the training and if you..............................................................

Continue reading How to go about medical studies in Germany
Join us on telegram for more updates
Re: How To Go About Medical Studies In Germany by sgd: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
https://www./3113483505385128/?ref=share

This group is updated with latest scholarship, fellowship, conference, internship, grant and job opportunities.
Kindly join and invite your friends to join this group.

(1) (Reply)

New Proverbs Caused By Covid 19 / Powerful Signs That It’s Time To Change Your Mindset / To Delay Death, Lift Weights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.