Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (3467 Views)

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Why Lagos, Ogun Had Highest Active Voice, Internet Subscribers In Q2 2018 / MTN Loses 714,000 Internet Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by AzurV: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
edoairways:

Glo night data plan is better since you can purchase multiple times

You can sub for 1GB Multiple times.. I might have to get a new glo sim
Re: . by creedencity(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
If you are a Nigerian and are fed up with the status quo in every facet of our nation's life, join us here for a discussion on reclaiming our country https://t(dot)co/6UVtWTySMt pls like and retweet #nigerianyouthsaretired is our telegram name search and join.
Re: . by Vinnyx(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mgbadike80:
I have noticed that the Glo's #100 for 1Gigabytes midnight bundle is fraudulent, each time, i subscribe to it, it becomes depleted after downloading a movie of almost 500megabyte, This is because, each Megabyte is counted as two megabyte by the Glo system so the 1 Gigabytes data allowance is actually about 500megabyte in size. I'm not asking anybody to believe me but they should do the subscription themselves and track their data usage. Glo is defrauding Nigerians and deserves to be caught and dealt with while the internet subscribers compensated.

I use glo night plan a lot especially that 100 naira plan. Never experienced such. Use hsi.glo.com to monitor your data usage. It's very accurate and if you can download network speed on play store to monitor app data usage
Re: . by rocoh(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Darlinx01:
Bro can u do it more than once in one night?

yes.
Re: . by Incredible128: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
I think so undecided although I've not tried that
Darlinx01:
Bro can u do it more than once in one night?
Re: . by Olatara(f): 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2020
rocoh:

*777# from there you navigate to night plan just follow like you want to buy data
Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Na Baba. 86MBPS Download / How To Root Unrootable Androids With Farmaroot Application / What Every Person Should Understand About Android One, Android Go and Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.