Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) (42026 Views)

Leo Anuforo Assassinated In Imo By Gunmen (Graphic Photos) / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / Tribal Marks Save 6-Year-Old Boy From Being Sold In Imo By Cameroonian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Call blacklondon

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by ismoney: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2020
What is this world turning into? I just consider the heartlessness of some persons to commit such abominable act of taking a life that they didn’t create. When I look at my life and how sacred I value all creatures and never want to kill any animal or see blood, I wonder if I am actually human since some human can have the heart that is hardened and full of darkness that they could kill a human like them without any feeling that blood is coming out and that one day they will answer for the evil.

Without fear of God, a man with Bible was killed. Everyone who is involved in this wickedness for any reason whatsoever will not have rest until their judgement day appears. This is extreme wickedness and pollution of the land.

Father, in Your mercy, expose all those that has a hand in this evil, in Jesus Precious Name.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Ansufati: 10:32am On Jun 23, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo's again.
Funali jihadist handwork
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by LadyExcellency: 10:34am On Jun 23, 2020
This murder has a clear signature and people are afraid to call them out.

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Fulani Herdsmen stop killing Easterners/Southerners.. this is their handwork and 3 years is too far, Buhari needs to resign.. are we going to continue like this? cry
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by skukimania(f): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2020
This one is the trademark of our Fulani herdsmen.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

We are expressing our concerns about Nairaland MODERATORS not censoring gory, disrespectful and disturbing pictures, instead of them to do the right thing, they are busy deleting genuine comments of concern.

This behaviour is tantamount to 'abuse of power/office', and we dream of a better society where individual rights and liberties are respected. grin

Typical example of an instrument of repression.

You Nigerians are not ready to move forward...NO you're not!

If you like just go ahead and ban me. grin

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by lostinHeaven: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2020
Definitetly the work of killer Fulani hersdmen cry cry

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Not that he's driving in his car! Not that he ride on motorcycle.
Who has he offend that would do this?
Human! Human! Human! Let love one another in peace.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Danniedpastor(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2020
An ibo man won't do this. I suspect herdsmen attack.

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Jesus! This's so graphic & cruesome. Man's heart especially African's is deeper than the ocean.

FULANI HERDER MAN HAND WORK AS USUAL
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Kollysman1: 10:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Kingpele:
horrific, I might be the handiwork of this ruthless herders, who knows? , Igbos don't butcher people like ram...

stupid guy, this is the reason you won't find the perpetrators because you never believe it happens within.

I'm serving in interior village of Enugu and alot has happened.

2 Likes

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by IamTallest: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Its fulaniherdsmen.dat is their signature.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 10:48am On Jun 23, 2020
azmanaty02:
The way we post graphic pictures of the dead in this country is irritating.

In other countries, you hardly see pictures dead bodies. Even their faces, they with blur it out.. I guess we are uses to gruesome life and images undecided

I always scroll past any graphic pics, and wonder why this forum does it! And i've noticed lately they've been doing this more when the victims are Igbo or the crime was comitted in the south-east! They allow the posting of these graphic pics and then rush to place it on the front page! What's the benefit of showing the butchered body of the victim when his or her family may be on the thread viewing them? Some cynics may even think a few will get sick gratification from viewing the pics since the victim is from the ethnic group they so despise!

Sick! I'm outta here!
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Mhizzard(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Rip
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2020
Kollysman1:

stupid guy, this is the reason you won't find the perpetrators because you never believe it happens within.

I'm serving in interior village of Enugu and alot has happened.

He's right! How come all of a sudden you're hearing of all these butcherings in the south-east? We know ourselves, and know the kind of crimes we can say Igbos may commit....this wanton butchering and dismemberment of bodies with vital parts missing is not a crime Igbos are know for! How come all this is now happening and coincides with the flooding into the south-east of hordes of northern elements...almajiri, IDPs, herdsmen, foreign islamists, economic migrants, etc? We've seen new settlements appearing all over the south-east, not to mention the ones hiding away in the bushes!
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Baffupdrizz(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Methinks, there is no reason whatsoever to kill a struggling man with bicycle.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Skmoda(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2020
Kingpele:
horrific, I might be the handiwork of this ruthless herders, who knows? , Igbos don't butcher people like ram...
abeg shut up there, which one be 'igbos don't butcher peopke like ram'...continue your lie ok.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by udoka1987: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Biafra land is on rampage Fulani has taken over.. No doubt this is Fulani kill
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by udoka1987: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Baffupdrizz:
Methinks, there is no reason whatsoever to kill a struggling man with bicycle.
Only one set of people can do this kind of kill...fulani... this is their hand work
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by smartval(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2020
Fulani herdsmen on the rampage
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by osusuallstars: 11:06am On Jun 23, 2020
This is d handwork of Fulani herdsmen
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by TreasureTayo(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Sammy07:

grin.

Marlian with Style grin

or coded Marlian grin
lol. i like ur idea.
Wisdom is profitable to direct grin

1 Like

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by XANDERBOY85: 11:09am On Jun 23, 2020
Angelfrost:
Such violent and brutal murder can only be personal and premeditated... This late man knew his killers very well!

A proper investigation should equally cover his close friends, family, and associates.

Whoever did this had a deep murderous grudge, and a terrible score to settle.

Most people have already started pointing at the 'usual suspects': Fulani Herdsmen!!! Smh.

Just listen to yourself! You're a Nigerian and are arguing that he can only have been so murdered by someone he knew and that the murder is likely 'premeditated'! If he had an argument with anyone, why would they kill him and then go through the effort of butchering him up like that? It's more likely this crime happened for ritualistic purposes or from a deepseated hatred for the man based on sick and mislplaced ethnic or religious reasons! What's the difference between this and the butchering of Igbos in the 60s with pregnant women having their stomachs split open and the babies torn out?

Igbos need to seriously ask themselves if they want their children to inherit this kind of world....sharing the same country with murderous, primitive-minded vermin!
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Kingpele:

3 Likes

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Beedude(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
We now live in a society in which you have a score to settle with your fellows, your first line of thought is to arrange for the assassination of that fellow.

The reason for this arbitrariness is that, more often than not, the perpetrators walk away with it. If the govt is unable to bring the perpetrators to book for whatsoever reason, the community youths should take appropriate action.

There was a time gruesome killings became the order of the day in one state. The youths teamed up and came up with an arrangement. The arrangement was that all suspects should be brought out of their houses at night and be killed. This was implemented. Till today, this nonsense stopped.
It is totally wrong. Innocent suspects will die as well.
How are the youth different from the killers ?

At a scene of jungle justice, those who lead the lynching are mostly criminals who just want the accussed dead to cover their tracks.
Let the authorities investigate this.

2 Likes

Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
A 55-year-old man has been hacked to death by yet-to-be-identified persons in Ahaba Orodo community area in Imo state.

The spokesperson of the state police command, Ikeikwu Orlando, in a statement released yesterday June 22, said operatives of the Divisional Police Headquarters, Mbaitoli acting on a report earlier made to the station, moved to an isolated area around the Ahaba Orodo Community School and found the corpse of the 55-year-old man identified as Patrick Uchenwoke, in the pool of his own blood.

''Operatives discovered that he had a deep machete cut at the back of his head, while a bicycle and bible was seen beside the corpse, thus suggesting that he must have been murdered while going or returning from church.'' the statement read:

Ikeokwu said the state Commissioner of Police, Imo State has ordered a full-scale investigation into the matter with a view to arresting the assassins as well as unraveling the reason behind the dastardly act.

Meanwhile, the corpse has been deposited in the morgue while an investigation progresses.

See Graphic Photos Obtained By Below...
(Viewers Discretion Advised)

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/55-year-old-man-hacked-to-death-by-unknown-persons-in-imo-graphic-photos.html

People get mind oh
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Bicycle accident, maybe.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by legendsilver(m): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
What a sad way to die.
God help us all
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Simplyparis(f): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
This is not nice at all
People are just too wicked.
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Kollysman1: 11:21am On Jun 23, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

He's right! How come all of a sudden you're hearing of all these butcherings in the south-east? We know ourselves, and know the kind of crimes we can say Igbos may commit....this wanton butchering and dismemberment of bodies with vital parts missing is not a crime Igbos are know for! How come all this is now happening and coincides with the flooding into the south-east of hordes of northern elements...almajiri, IDPs, herdsmen, foreign islamists, economic migrants, etc? We've seen new settlements appearing all over the south-east, not to mention the ones hiding away in the bushes!

keep on nurturing your primitivism
Re: 55-Year-Old Man Killed In Imo By Known Persons (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Just listen to yourself! You're a Nigerian and are arguing that he can only have been so murdered by someone he knew and that the murder is likely 'premeditated'! If he had an argument with anyone, why would they kill him and then go through the effort of butchering him up like that? It's more likely this crime happened for ritualistic purposes or from a deepseated hatred for the man based on sick and mislplaced ethnic or religious reasons! What's the difference between this and the butchering of Igbos in the 60s with pregnant women having their stomachs split open and the babies torn out?

Igbos need to seriously ask themselves if they want their children to inherit this kind of world....sharing the same country with murderous, primitive-minded vermin!

I wasn't just trying to rule out or exonerate these nomadic murderous vermins... But, are we going to keep ascribing every heinous crimes and brutal homicides to them, while actual perpetrators among us go scot free??!

I merely pointed out the likelihood of this being an assassination by an aggrieved and hateful individual likely known to the diseased. This is not unlikely!!! The police should do a thorough and forensic investigation (which I know might be beyond them)!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 In Police Net For Gang Raping 16-yerar-old Virgin In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 21-year-old For Alleged €17,000 Fraud / PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nkwerre LGA Imo State - (graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.