Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k (2914 Views)

SOLD!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2001 @#550k / Sold!!!! Registered Toyota Camry 2001-550k / sold!!!Camry 2001 #550k Last Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2020
A buy and drive Red Toyota Camry with perfect engine, gear and ac. Super neat interior,Engine AC and gear are 100 percent,painted,has custom paper,buy and drive....

Price:550k

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Buy me

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Neat interior

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 5:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Good engine

1 Like

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 5:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Cool ride

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by martolux(m): 6:11am On Jun 23, 2020
If the interior is neat, why did you blurr the picture?

1 Like

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 6:55am On Jun 23, 2020
martolux:
If the interior is neat, why did you blurr the picture?
blurr koo,red niii!

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2020
This inko

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by Blurr(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2020
dealhunter:
blurr koo,red niii!
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by Airborne02(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Pls where in ejigbo....
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Airborne02:
Pls where in ejigbo....
not far from Ejigbo bus stop,the address will be sent via text message before leaving home.. Where and when are you coming?
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by martolux(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Check the picture of the dashboard again (the 3rd picture). Is your phone camera crying when you wr taking the picture?? grin Now you are taking it personal..mtcheew! undecided
dealhunter:
blurr koo,red niii!
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 2:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sa
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by OgaKazeem(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
SCAM!!! WENT TO INSPECT THE CAR WITH THE INTENTION OF BUYING ONLY TO GET THEIR AND THE VEHICLE I SAW WAS TERRIBLY BASHED. WORSE THAN THE PICTURE PISTED HERE. OP IT WOULD HAVE DONE YOU A GREA DEAL IF YOU ACTUALLY POSTED THE COMPLETE PICTURES OF THE CAR YOU WANT TO SELL.
YOU ADVERTISE FOR 599K HERE. WHILE ON ANOTHER THREAD IT IS 700K. SAME CAR SAME NAIRALAND. WETIN PAIN ME PASS NA MY TIME WEY YOU WASTE.
DESIST FROM THIS LIE. POST THE REAL PICTURES DEPICTING THE CURRENT STATE OF THE VEHILCE NOT THIS ONES YOU POSTED HERE.

2 Likes

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
OgaKazeem:
SCAM!!! WENT TO INSPECT THE CAR WITH THE INTENTION OF BUYING ONLY TO GET THEIR AND THE VEHICLE I SAW WAS TERRIBLY BASHED. WORSE THAN THE PICTURE PISTED HERE. OP IT WOULD HAVE DONE YOU A GREA DEAL IF YOU ACTUALLY POSTED THE COMPLETE PICTURES OF THE CAR YOU WANT TO SELL.
YOU ADVERTISE FOR 599K HERE. WHILE ON ANOTHER THREAD IT IS 700K. SAME CAR SAME NAIRALAND. WETIN PAIN ME PASS NA MY TIME WEY YOU WASTE.
DESIST FROM THIS LIE. POST THE REAL PICTURES DEPICTING THE CURRENT STATE OF THE VEHILCE NOT THIS ONES YOU POSTED HERE.
firstly, from ur users name oga Kazeem and your phone number,i do not know you,I did not take any Yoruba man to inspect this car today,the only people that came to inspect this car today were three IBO guys,they came together,and what they complained about this car was owners side of the car that was slightly bashed,which I told those IBO guys that the car was a Nigeria used car,driving on Lagos roads,no matter how clean the car,the buyer will surely fix one or two things to bring the car back to the buyers taste,even tokunbo cars,they confirmed that the engine, gear,and ac are working perfectly, and the interior is very/supper neat, so,those guys did not even spend up to 10 minutes to inspect the car,and they left....

Concern the pictures of the car that I used to post this car,the pictures were recent pictures of the car,I took another pictures of the car with my phone today which I will post under this comment...

Concern the time you said you wasted which I don't even believe you,what I will tell you is that,you are not the first person that will go to inspect car you saw online and not buying it...I have gone to Ajah many times to inspect cars without buying them,I have gone to ikorodu,lekki,Akute,and so many places,I was at Ebute Mata yesterday to inspect an Avalon that I posted here two days ago,I was betting by the rain,I even forgot to collect my 700 naira change from bus conductor, at end of the day,I did not buy the car,heaven did not fall,so,coming to ikotun to inspect car and not buying it is not a big deal,and I don't own you any apology for that,the way your wasted your time and money,that is how you wasted my time and money as well,because I'm not staying in Ikotun....

Concern the dealer that posted the same car 700k,I will just advise you to contact the dealer directly ,ask him,oga,why did you post the same car the deal hunter posted 599k,700k,he's in d best position to answer your question,happy search/hunt on Nigeria used cars without any little issue...

3 Likes

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
I took this pictures with my phone today

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 10:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Today's picture

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
What is different between this pictures and previous ones?

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Interior

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by knowhowk: 10:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
Blurr:

. Just mentioning your ID now
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by Airborne02(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2020
OgaKazeem:
d car was as u discribed how did u know about it.. Feed ya eyes. Wanted take more pics but was just vexed. Funny enuf i got rims for the car.. Since have been lookin for camry like that..

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by Airborne02(m): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2020
dealhunter:
firstly, from ur users name oga Kazeem and your phone number,i do not know you,I did not take any Yoruba man to inspect this car today,the only people that came to inspect this car today were three IBO guys,they came together,and what they complained about this car was owners side of the car that was slightly bashed,which I told those IBO guys that the car was a Nigeria used car,driving on Lagos roads,no matter how clean the car,the buyer will surely fix one or two things to bring the car back to the buyers taste,even tokunbo cars,they confirmed that the engine, gear,and ac are working perfectly, and the interior is very/supper neat, so,those guys did not even spend up to 10 minutes to inspect the car,and they left....

Concern the pictures of the car that I used to post this car,the pictures were recent pictures of the car,I took another pictures of the car with my phone today which I will post under this comment...

Concern the time you said you wasted which I don't even believe you,what I will tell you is that,you are not the first person that will go to inspect car you saw online and not buying it...I have gone to Ajah many times to inspect cars without buying them,I have gone to ikorodu,lekki,Akute,and so many places,I was at Ebute Mata yesterday to inspect an Avalon that I posted here two days ago,I was betting by the rain,I even forgot to collect my 700 naira change from bus conductor, at end of the day,I did not buy the car,heaven did not fall,so,coming to ikotun to inspect car and not buying it is not a big deal,and I don't own you any apology for that,the way your wasted your time and money,that is how you wasted my time and money as well,because I'm not staying in Ikotun....

Concern the dealer that posted the same car 700k,I will just advise you to contact the dealer directly ,ask him,oga,why did you post the same car the deal hunter posted 599k,700k,he's in d best position to answer your question,happy search/hunt on Nigeria used cars without any little issue...
lol but the fact stated dat car carry yawa.. Ac even at the third fan speed e no dey cool.. Shuuu.. No dey sweet mouth deal.. Asking person to conclude on agreed price where as we neva see the said car is something i had this feelings d car was not as stated and pictured..
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2020
Airborne02:
d car was as u discribed how did u know about it.. Feed ya eyes. Wanted take more pics but was just vexed. Funny enuf i got rims for the car.. Since have been lookin for camry like that..
funny you, I can't spend up to 10k to correct and paint the side you are showing here ,I'm still stand on my word,this car is a Nigeria used car,driving on Lagos roads, no matter how careful you are on a Lagos road, they will still bash your car....

Thank God you did not complain about the engine, gear,shorks and ac,the engine and gear are 100% percent OK,and the interior is 100% neat,the car itself is 75% first body,so,what do you still want in Nigeria used car, I have sold Camry that's very rough than this, so,what's d big deal about this car conditions?.....

My advise to you and the other guy that wasted my time yesterday is that if you guys really wants to buy a car without any scratch or issue,go for a brand new car,because if you go for Tokunbo or Nigeria used cars,you will surely going to do one or two things their.....I guess you are looking for a spotless cars with less than 600k in your hand,i dey feel you bro,maybe he took you like two or three years to gather that money..... grin wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 7:11am On Jun 24, 2020
Airborne02:
lol but the fact stated dat car carry yawa.. Ac even at the third fan speed e no dey cool.. Shuuu.. No dey sweet mouth deal.. Asking person to conclude on agreed price where as we neva see the said car is something i had this feelings d car was not as stated and pictured..
the car carry yawa!which yawa,oh,because the third fan speed is not cooling is yawa to you?over sabi like you will surely end up buying a dead car...

About the pricing, next time, if you see anything online, don't price it,just enter motor without conclude the price with the owner,naa your money and time,its non of my business!...
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by Airborne02(m): 7:46am On Jun 24, 2020
dealhunter:
funny you, I can't spend up to 10k to correct and paint the side you are showing here ,I'm still stand on my word,this car is a Nigeria used car,driving on Lagos roads, no matter how careful you are on a Lagos road, they will still bash your car....

Thank God you did not complain about the engine, gear,shorks and ac,the engine and gear are 100% percent OK,and the interior is 100% neat,the car itself is 75% first body,so,what do you still want in Nigeria used car, I have sold Camry that's very rough than this, so,what's d big deal about this car conditions?.....

My advise to you and the other guy that wasted my time yesterday is that if you guys really wants to buy a car without any scratch or issue,go for a brand new car,because if you go for Tokunbo or Nigeria used cars,you will surely going to do one or two things their.....I guess you are looking for a spotless cars with less than 600k in your hand,i dey feel you bro,maybe he took you like two or three years to gather that money..... grin wink cheesy
lol u think so.. Dat dirty car.. U said ac is chilling.. Make another go check dis clscrab.. Dat car dont work 600k mr man.. Reason ma as i see i just saved the time of all dos trash to b discussed..
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Airborne02:
lol u think so.. Dat dirty car.. U said ac is chilling.. Make another go check dis clscrab.. Dat car dont work 600k mr man.. Reason ma as i see i just saved the time of all dos trash to b discussed..
you called this Camry scrap?maybe God forgive you because you don't know what you are doing.....any way,no point argue with you further,naa your mouth,you can say anything you like......
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by OgaKazeem(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2020
dealhunter:

my point was simple. misrepresentation of facts. you posted pictures different from a different time to the current state. why did u avoid posting pictures that showed the scratched? compare the pictures u just posted with the ones u posted earlier. atleast ppl can see for themselves. i wish you happy sales, but pls be more truthful. that's all. enjoy your day
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2020
OgaKazeem:

my point was simple. misrepresentation of facts. you posted pictures different from a different time to the current state. why did u avoid posting pictures that showed the scratched? compare the pictures u just posted with the ones u posted earlier. atleast ppl can see for themselves. i wish you happy sales, but pls be more truthful. that's all. enjoy your day
oga!the pictures that i used to advertise this car was snapped and sent by the owner of the car,I'm not the owner of the car and I don't live in the same location with the owner,reason as a matured man sir.....you did not mention about the 100% engine and gear,supper neat interior,75% first body, and chilling ac,you just wanted to kill yourself about the little scratch that can be corrected with just 5k....I have never met a man like you in my entire life.
Re: 9ja Used Sexy Red Toyota Camry 2001 550k by dealhunter(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
Sa

(1) (2) (Reply)

SCANIA TRUCK 8.5M LAST!!! / Toyota Camry 2005 2.4 Gray 1.180k / Tokumbo Ford Focus 2012 With BAD TRANSMISSION @ 2.5Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.