Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Odm (165 Views)

Our Odm For Today 22 January 2022 / Odm / Our Daily Manna Devotional For Jan. 21, 2018 ODM : Topic - World Agreement Day! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odm by Diamond6real(f): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2020
Our Daily Manna

THE LAST HOUSE OF THE LATTER DAYS! YOU ARE GOD’S V.V.I.P!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:

ZECHARIAH 2: 1-9;

1 PETER 2:9.

1 Peter 2:9 gives a true picture of who you truly and really are: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people…” The word, “PECULIAR means to be special and untouchable. It is the same Greek word used to describe A SMALL DOT in the midst of many circles. That means YOU ARE IN THE MIDST OF DIVINITY FIRE! Before any power can touch you, it must pass through God the Father, and the SON. Oh! You are so protected! You are surrounded by OUR “THREE FRIENDS” – the TRINITY!
You are PECULIAR! God cannot allow you – His most essential product on earth to be wasted by any power or personality. Ah! Because God cannot watch His temple defeated or disgraced, every satanic power/wickedness, witch, wizard, occultic power, diviner, etc, attacking you shall die by fire! As the final temple of Jehovah, any plan by household wickedness, your haters and enemies to mess you up shall scatter and backfire in Jesus name. I prophesy: Any evil hand that touches you this year shall know that indeed you are the APPLE OF GOD’S EYES (Zech 2: cool! Yes! Zechariah 2 also says “For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

THERE IS A WALL OF FIRE AROUND YOU 24 hours, 7 days of the week! As you go out today and every other day in this year, step out with the consciousness of who you are in Christ and dominate your world. FEAR NOT! YOU ARE THE FINAL TEMPLE OF THE HOLY GHOST! You are God’s prestigious product and He cannot compromise you with
anything on earth. Ah! You are HIS LAST CARD against hell! Be bold! Be strong! Hold on! Hold out! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing on the promises… ODM Hymns

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you Lord for making me PECULIAR! THERE IS A WALL OF FIRE AROUND ME! I FEAR NOT! I am a ROYAL priest to my God and I am UNTOUCHABLE in Jesus name.
3. DECLARE ALOUD: Satan, you are a liar; I am the TEMPLE of the Holy Spirit. I am the FINAL TEMPLE of Jehovah. Therefore, any plan to mess my destiny, return to sender now!
4. I am surrounded by my THREE FRIENDS” – the TRINITY! THEREFORE, I cannot and I cannot end up in shame! SATAN, you are a liar! You cannot mess up my life and ministry; dry up now in Jesus name. “THE GREAT AND APPLICABLE WISDOM FOR LIVING!“
5. I am the final temple of Jehovah. You headquarters of delay, demotion, limitations and stagnation, catch fire and burn now in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Practices Make Their Followers To Be Lazy & Sheepish – Oped. / The Spirit Of Death Has Been Humiliated Again! The Conclusion / Train Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.