Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death (692 Views)

4 Dead, 2 Injured In Another Mass Killing In Los Angeles (photos) / Photographer Macheted By Masked Thugs In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Boy Macheted By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa While Harvesting Cashew Nuts Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death by naijazee2: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Another killing was recorded in Akinyele Local Government Area of Oyo State, on Monday morning June 22, with five-year-old Mujeeb Tirimisiyu hacked to death by yet-to-be-identified persons.

Just after Monday morning’s rainfall, Mujeeb had gone to the back of the house in Tose area of Akinyele LGA to defecate only to be hit with a shovel by the assailants who escaped into the bush afterwards.

Apparently, under the attack, Mujeeb had let out a cry for help but before his mother could find where the voice came from, he had been struck and left in the pool of his own blood.

Giving an account of the killing, mother of the deceased, Mrs Tirimisiyu said, “When the rain subsided, he told her older sibling that he wanted to go and defecate. The older sibling opened the back door for him to go defecate.

“Had I known I would have asked him to defecate in the front of the house. Suddenly, he cried out, “Mummy, Mummy”. His elder one and I rushed out to the backyard but we didn’t see him initially.

“Then I checked beside the bush and found him macheted. He hadn’t died when we got there. So, people took him from my hand to take him to the hospital but he later died.”

Mujeeb’s killing follows three earlier cases of that of Grace Oshiagwu, Barakat Bello and Azeezat Shomuyiwa in the same Akinyele Local Government Area.

On the incident, state Police Public Relations Office, Gbenga Fadeyi, said the police had commenced an investigation with a view to getting to the root of the incident.

Asked that such killings were getting rampant in the same local government area, Fadeyi avowed that the police had put in place certain strategies bound to arrest persons behind such acts.

More Details..........

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/06/Another-killing-in-Ibadan-as-five-year-old-is-macheted-to-death.html?m=1
Re: Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death by FlordFlorez(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Killings everywhere. Nobody is spared. Not even 5years old boy!
Re: Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death by Drakkernoir: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2020
These killings in Ibadan are becoming a lot oh...

Whats the governor doing to security there?

At least Ajimobi had 8 peaceful years
Re: Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death by illicit(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Who can help us
Re: Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death by nony43(m): 7:11am On Jun 23, 2020
These killings are getting out of hand
Re: Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death by longetivity(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2020
God help us o
Re: Another Killing In Ibadan As Five-year-old Is Macheted To Death by BlackfireX: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Who created all this demons ??

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Resident Allegedly Defrauds Lagos Businessman Of N1.1m / Angela Ozioko’s Son Kidnapped A 100 Years Old Woman With Her 16 Year Old Daughte / Did I Do Something Wrong To This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.