Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize (1076 Views)

Where To Learn Affiliate Marketing Or Digital Skills? / Quality DI Printing, Konica Toner, Chips And Drums Etc. At Affordable Prices / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by Bigade: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2020
Good day guys,
I'm planning to start a new business, so am thinking if I should go for digital T-shirt, cup, plates, pillow printing or I should go for Digital Imagine Printing

Note that the business is situated in higher institution area.

Please your advice is needed guys.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:47am On Jun 23, 2020
I'll advice you do T-shirt printing and item customization plates and those other stuffs that can be used as souvenirs or gift items by students and others.

DI printing is likewise good, but patronage is mostly from establishments/organizations as compared to the former which individuals can use for personal and organizational needs.

Not to discourage, but if you're going for the DI itself, PLEASE GET A MACHINE FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUST WORTHY SOURCE OOO.. nothing is as frustrating as your machine breaking down and needing repairs/servicing very so often.

Also, I THINK YOU CAN DO BOTH BUSINESSES.

Major on the one you know is a hotter cake in the environment, acquire the machine and materials, then BECOME A MIDDLE MAN IN THE OTHER BUSINESS. get customers and outsource the job after adding your own profit of course.

All the best.. May the stars guide you
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by Clickairtravels: 8:11am On Jun 23, 2020
Where is your location.. I have near new fairly used machine for sale all in new and perfect condition.. Heat transfer machine
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by Bigade: 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thanks, I will first go for the T-shirts branding and later get the DI machine.

Good advice bro

Stephenomozzy:
I'll advice you do T-shirt printing and item customization plates and those other stuffs that can be used as souvenirs or gift items by students and others.

DI printing is likewise good, but patronage is mostly from establishments/organizations as compared to the former which individuals can use for personal and organizational needs.

Not to discourage, but if you're going for the DI itself, PLEASE GET A MACHINE FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUST WORTHY SOURCE OOO.. nothing is as frustrating as your machine breaking down and needing repairs/servicing very so often.

Also, I THINK YOU CAN DO BOTH BUSINESSES.

Major on the one you know is a hotter cake in the environment, acquire the machine and materials, then BECOME A MIDDLE MAN IN THE OTHER BUSINESS. get customers and outsource the job after adding your own profit of course.

All the best.. May the stars guide you
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by Bigade: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
Clickairtravels:
Where is your location.. I have near new fairly used machine for sale all in new and perfect condition.. Heat transfer machine

Am in Lagos, you can WhatsApp me on 08066793434
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by MICHEAL346(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
you don't even need an heat transfer machine or any expensive ish, you can customize on tee shirts using just an iron, inkjet printer, a heat transfer paper, and silicone paper to start with first. I have the video to instruct you if you want it let me know
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by Bigade: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
MICHEAL346:
you don't even need an heat transfer machine or any expensive ish, you can customize on tee shirts using just an iron, inkjet printer, a heat transfer paper, and silicone paper to start with first. I have the video to instruct you if you want it let me know

I really need it. Kindly share

Thanks
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by MICHEAL346(m): 4:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Send me a message on Whatsapp: and after the message come back to this page immediately and type 'I have sent you a message' but in the message you sent to my WhatsApp write 'heat transfer video' and voila I will be jolted to send it to you. 08089682718 (you need to follow the steps to the later so that I can be sure it was the person I asked to contact me that is really getting it)

cheers
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by Bigade: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2020
MICHEAL346:
Send me a message on Whatsapp: and after the message come back to this page immediately and type 'I have sent you a message' but in the message you sent to my WhatsApp write 'heat transfer video' and voila I will be jolted to send it to you. 08089682718 (you need to follow the steps to the later so that I can be sure it was the person I asked to contact me that is really getting it)

cheers

Message sent to you on WhatsApp
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by barbiegirl4luv(f): 12:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Clickairtravels:

Are they still available?
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by Clickairtravels: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=barbiegirl4luv post=94104799]

Are they still available?
[/quote
Have sold some, badge press machine plus moulds of different shape (big round, small round, oval shape and rectangle shape) Avilable along side.. Customized keys holder, badges still Avilable in quantity.. Are you located in Enugu for possible meeting.. I also have photo printing machine HP Deskjet 500 near new Avilable also. Dm for picture samples or possible meeting if u r located here in Enugu.
Thanks for asking
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by barbiegirl4luv(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2020
[quote author=Clickairtravels post=94120024][/quote]

It's the heat transfer machine I need
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by Clickairtravels: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2020
barbiegirl4luv:

It's the heat transfer machine I need

Sold already
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by barbiegirl4luv(f): 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
Clickairtravels:

Sold already

Ok, thanks
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by curiousdh: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello Op....have you start this venture already?
Bigade:
Good day guys,
I'm planning to start a new business, so am thinking if I should go for digital T-shirt, cup, plates, pillow printing or I should go for Digital Imagine Printing

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Advice Needed: Di Printing Or Digital T-shirt Customize by slimiyke(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Bigade:
Good day guys,

Thanks in anticipation.
Very interesting topic

(1) (Reply)

Naira2usd Exchange | Buy/sell/exchange BTC PM Skrill Neteller Paypal Payoneer / Closed / How Much Can Someone Earn Per Day From P.o.s Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.