Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (15261 Views)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Peter Odemwingie Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today / Nnamdi Asomugha Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by fishjam: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2020
cool
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Chemist009(m): 8:25am On Jun 23, 2020
skukimania:
Oshiomole, Oshiomogho! Our Edo people wetin "Oshio" mean biko?
Oshio means God in Etsako language

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2020
majamajic:

Like husspuppi them
Yes husspuppi aka, emeka,
Also, Evan, invictus Obi etc
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by oluwasegun2003: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2020
:Phappy birthday bro😅😊Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by oluwasegun2003: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2020
tongue tongue :Phappy birthday bro
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Champneys: 8:40am On Jun 23, 2020
This is the finest Oshio i have seen till date. grin

The Oshio wey dey disturb APC and Edo, that one.............. cry cry cry
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by sinola(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2020
Who he epp
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by dalass(f): 8:57am On Jun 23, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Oshiomogho

Is he related to Adams Oshiomhole

My thoughts exactly! grin grin
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by dalass(f): 8:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Never heard of him

He's not a Nigerian now. But he's carrying our name, face and color..

HBD grin
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Hades2016(m): 9:04am On Jun 23, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
Olakunle Atogwe cool

O'dua blood!

We are proud of you son cool

You're not one those ipigs rubbing the name of our dear country in the mud. cheesy
Village people dey follow dis one grin grin
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by iHustle(m): 9:05am On Jun 23, 2020
skukimania:

Oshio means God.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by MrFly(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
Olakunle Atogwe cool

O'dua blood!

You're not one those ipigs rubbing the name of our dear country in the mud. cheesy
The greatest man to have rub Nigerias name in the mud lives in a farm in Ogun state. He was and still a great thief. Proudly a Niger Deltan
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2020
MrFly:
The greatest man to have rub Nigerias name in the mud lives in a farm in Ogun state. He was and still a great thief. Proudly a Niger Deltan
The man no get name...

Abi na James ibori?

Sense dey pain you?
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by skukimania(f): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Chemist009:

Oshio means God in Etsako language

Ok, thanks.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by skukimania(f): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2020
iHustle:

Oshio means God.

Got it. Thanks.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by MrFly(m): 11:05am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=FuckTheWorld post=90974883] The man no get name...
Abi na James ibori?
Sense dey pain you?[/quo google and see. A pot bellied chimpanzee!
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by eisley: 11:56am On Jun 23, 2020
The resemblance of this guy with Gentle Jack is uncanny, Happy Birthday to him, wishing him the best life ve got to offer.

Meanwhile, do you know you can; generate token, loan balance, cheque status, and also open an account from your comfort zone ?

This is made possible via GTBank USSD code *737#.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by opoloeye(f): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
skukimania:

God ✌️
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Darrenpraise: 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Champneys:
This is the finest Oshio i have seen till date. grin

The Oshio wey dey disturb APC and Edo, that one.............. cry cry cry
. That's not true, my 3 kids have Oshio to their names and they are very handsome, my younger brother is Oshio n very handsome
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Leonbonapart(m): 2:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
Olakunle Atogwe cool

O'dua blood!

if I hear udua blood. He is from Etsako west, Edo state

1 Like

Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Champneys: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Darrenpraise:
. That's not true, my 3 kids have Oshio to their names and they are very handsome, my younger brother is Oshio n very handsome

Yinmu.
Make we see. grin
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by Tizmamoney: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
skukimania:
it means God. Oshiomogho means God owns tomorrow.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by skukimania(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tizmamoney:
it means God. Oshiomogho means God owns tomorrow.

Yeah, I have been told. Thanks.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by xjiggy: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
skukimania:
Osi or oshi means GOD. It is a Short Form of Osinòrnègba/Oshinòrnègba( which is corrupted as Osinègba/Oshinègba)
Oshiomogho means GOD owns the Day (that is both day and night)

The closest meaning I can get for Oshiomolè is GOD owns Knowledge.
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by helpfindbolu: 12:47am On Jun 24, 2020
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by mariatt(f): 5:59am On Jun 24, 2020
grin
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by skukimania(f): 6:09am On Jun 24, 2020
xjiggy:
Osi or oshi means GOD. It is a Short Form of Osinòrnègba/Oshinòrnègba( which is corrupted as Osinègba/Oshinègba)
Oshiomogho means GOD owns the Day (that is both day and night)

The closest meaning I can get for Oshiomolè is GOD owns Knowledge.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Oshiomogho Atogwe Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today by nishuchauhanji: 4:52am On Jul 02, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho: Nigeria Coach Questions Striker's Commitment / Nigeria Remembers Sam Okwaraji At Cup Games / Rules Of Football When We Were Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.