Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Show Happiness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Show Happiness (109 Views)

What Is Difference Between Joy And Happiness? / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life / The Diference Between Peace Of Mind And Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Show Happiness by jonatoye(m): 8:01am On Jun 23, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Show Happiness

WORD FOR TODAY
When you are happy, don't hide it. Let the world know who you really are. Showing your happiness weakens the strength of your problems and enemies!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live. That everyone may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all his toil-this is the gift of God." (Ecclesiastes 3:12-13 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The essence of all the enterprise of the evil one over your life is to ensure that you are not happy. But as a child of God you have every right to be happy and you must never allow anything to take that from you. Irrespective of what betides as you proceed in destiny always find strength in the joy of the Lord to forge ahead.

The fact that the Lord is standing by your side to bring His word to pass is enough reasons for you to be happy. This is because our God is the God of all possibilities!

Don't be discouraged when the Devil ministers to you in a bid to make you think that you are at a disadvantage. Be mindful of the fact that there is no competition in destiny every man is expected to fulfill His purpose in destiny. Learn under God to face your future having confidence in God that all will be well!

Prayer Point:
Lord! Sorrow is not my portion, I will be glad and rejoice all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
The best part of your life in the land of the living is that very part you choose happiness in the midst of various issues in your life!!!

Have a Joyful Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - THURSDAY 25TH JUNE 2020 / Daily Cry / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , June 26, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.