Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Should He Continue Taking The Cipro Tab - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should He Continue Taking The Cipro Tab (452 Views)

CNN: ‘don’t Be Alarmed’ If People Start Dying After Taking The Vaccine / Think About This Before Taking The Popular Hibiscus Tea (zobo) / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Continue Taking The Cipro Tab by niceface(m): 8:05am On Jun 23, 2020
Doctors in the house and everyone with health experience, I got a call yesterday from a friend who is currently working in a rural area. He was down with typhoid and was prescribed a Cipro Tab to be taken for 10 days but on the 6th day he became very weak and could hardly walk although the symptoms of the Typhoid is gone now, but he was asking me if he could stop taking the Cipro. I asked him to contact the person who prescribed it but he said he could not be reached. Again, is there any other drugs he can combine with the Cipro to help the weakness to enable him complete the 10 days treatment course.
Re: Should He Continue Taking The Cipro Tab by falcon01: 8:09am On Jun 23, 2020
I dont know oo, but what I know is The dose should be completed!
Re: Should He Continue Taking The Cipro Tab by slimjohn2k5: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Even if u r advised to complete the dose, you can stop it if u feel that it is affecting you.

(1) (Reply)

More Info About Dr Stella's Outburst / This Picture Almost Make Me Cry (picture) / What Causes Vagina Discharge With Offensive Odour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.