Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) (5234 Views)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video) / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by Victoriamark: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2020
A South African young lady has taken to microblogging platform, Twitter to share the despicable thing her ex-boyfriend did to her after she threatened to break up with him.

According to Monica on the app, her ex-boyfriend ran over her and her mother with his car, multiple times and then went on to burn down their flat all because she ended things with him.

Click link below to continue reading.

https:///news/lady-reveals-what-her-ex-did-to-her-after-breaking-up-with-him/

Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by Vyzz: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2020
grin
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2020
sad news
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by THUNDER4real(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2020
The guy is madooo. When one party says I am tired, you have to let-go. When spending on a gf, spend what you can afford to lose.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by agbolahan1991(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2020
He couldn't handle the break up..
Money spent...
Time wasted...
Emotions shattered...
Love a woman but don't fall in love...
Love with your head not with ur heart
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by skinny419(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2020
xenophobia folks dey wil put dis one on nigerian
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2020
Say no to toxic relationship
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by SavageResponse(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2020
South Africans, mad people! angry
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by Birdeyeview: 10:39am On Jun 23, 2020
Fit of anger I'd one comon factor of a toxic relationship.
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by MrSensor(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Abfinest007:
sad news
Are you the latest feminist?
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by MrSensor(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2020
SavageResponse:
South Africans, mad people! angry
if I catch you. You will be forgotten.
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by HomerTimpson: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Pls who can loan me 80-100k,i don't mind paying back with interest...if you are willing to help pls PM me i'll give you details of my location and how am gonna pay it back..THANKS #seriousmindedonly
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by Amotekun777: 11:48am On Jun 23, 2020
embarassed
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by offset67(m): 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
south Africans are mad
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by SideIncome(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
There is more to the story. best place to report is to the police
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by crossfm: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
The guy must be a Nigerian, since is only Nigeria's that is their problem over there.
They mighty likely say he was on drugs bought from a Nigerian. grin
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by sammysneh(m): 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Haba the guy is evil
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by marshalcarter: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Na who first crase naim be senior mad man sha cheesy
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by 2cul2care: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
Have said it before and I will say it again, South Africans are one of the most barbaric, people on this earth, but they never address issues, instead look for every given opportunity to troll Nigerians and blame them for all their problems.
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by joviegghead: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lol. Some guys do even worse
Re: Lady Reveals What Her Ex Did To Her After Breaking Up With Him (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:58am On Jun 24, 2020
agbolahan1991:
He couldn't handle the break up..
Money spent...
Time wasted...
Emotions shattered...
Love a woman but don't fall in love...
Love with your head not with ur heart

Osshheyyy! Awon aspire to perspire geng grin

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Is Now White / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde, The Queen Of Nollywood - TIME Magazine / Oh Waje! What Is Wrong With This Photo?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.