Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Beware Of Pressing Phone Early Morning On Transit - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of Pressing Phone Early Morning On Transit (677 Views)

This Small School Girl Was Kill By Nigeria Soldiers This Morning On Her Way To S / Xenophobia In South Africa: Nigerians Run During An Early Morning Attack / EFCC Seized Benz, Lexus During Early-Morning Raid At A Hotel In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Pressing Phone Early Morning On Transit by Komu1048(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2020
This happen around Ojuore bus stop Ota. Early morning around 5 a.m we were on transit unknown to us that the pickpocket are set for their stealing. A man beside me was pressing his phone immediately the driver slow the bus because of pothole I got the shock of my life as the phone was snatched from his hand and the guy run into one of the dark old houses around. He was able to escape because it was still dark and very few people around. People should not operate their phone once it is dark on transit especially when they wine down. Please help push to front page as it may save someone.

Lalacla
Mynd44
Seun

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Pressing Phone Early Morning On Transit by Vyzz: 8:24am On Jun 23, 2020
True
Re: Beware Of Pressing Phone Early Morning On Transit by Kylekent59: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2020
Whenever i am making use of my phone on a bus, I usually hold it tight and with muscle.

If you try to drag it, you wouldn't succeed.

Nice ad though..

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Pressing Phone Early Morning On Transit by Assurance001(f): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2020
Not only early morning, it's very rampant in some parts of onitsha. Only use your phone when necessary while on transit to avoid stories that touches the heart.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Pressing Phone Early Morning On Transit by 2cribz: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2020
Sorry,do you mean like redwine, winedown or wind down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beware Of Pressing Phone Early Morning On Transit by StrikeBack(m): 9:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Too bad
Re: Beware Of Pressing Phone Early Morning On Transit by Komu1048(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Kylekent59:
Whenever i am making use of my phone on a bus, I usually hold it tight and with muscle.

If you try to drag it, you wouldn't succeed.

Nice ad though..

Those boys will be hanging around watching, once they sight someone engrossed with his/her phone they pick it and disappear

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Nab A Fraudster I Have His Account Details / Exposed! Owner Of Instablog Mistakenly Shows Her Face / Man Allegedly Kills His Parents In Enugu State During Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.