Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,753 members, 7,955,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us (813 Views)

The Northern Oligarchy Is Brainwashing The Northern Masses That Nnamdi Kanu And / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2020
Please spare me that!
Enough of this 'you are brainwashed' nonsense. What do I need brainwashing for? What...for goodness sake? What?
Do you need brainwashing to know that Nigeria is not working, never worked and can never ever work.
What are you guys saying? Do I need Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to tell me that Fulani Herdsmen are wiping off Christians in Nigeria with the aid of the Nigeria government.
They keep telling me that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed me. It is simply insane for a Nigerian to say such. Are you oblivious of what is happening in Nigeria?
Do you need Nnamdi Kanu to know that your Governors are bunch of useless failures.
I walk the roads and I see the terrible state of roads in Nigeria and South East in particular.
The hospitals are abattoir for humans.
A Nigeria police can kill you any minute without any repercussions.
Do you need an Nnamdi Kanu to know these things?
Tell me. Do you need IPOB to tell you that what happened in Imo state is robbery and shouldn't happen in a sane nation.
You are insulting yourself and your ancestors when you keep telling people that they are brainwashed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by duro4chang(m): 9:09am On Jun 23, 2020
There are two conditions for making fools. The number one condition for making a fool is to make him disbelieve the truth. If you can make a man disbelieve the truth, he will be your slave forever. The second condition for making a fool is to make him believe lies. Once a man has uncontrolled appetite for lies, he will always be a slave

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by PapaBaby: 9:12am On Jun 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by duduade: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2020
He is brain washing you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by SLAP44: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2020
The brainwashing is too much, I can't endure it anymore grin grin grin

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2020
I don't know anything about Mazi, etc.. all I know is Nigeria is a scam, is was, and is a great mistake. Believe me, the foundation of this country is very faulty (creation).
Nigeria was never one, is not one, and will never be one!!.
How will you we'd over 360 tribes together angry angry angry. All in the name of forming a country etc.
We share nothing in common, only the name Nigeria, there is no how there won't be nepotism undecided undecided undecided.
Even, marriage wey blood don mix together, there is nepotism, talkless of a country bound with only name . Rubbish undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by PapaBaby: 9:17am On Jun 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:

When you love the headline but hates the content grin

On the contrary
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2020
duduade:
He is brain washing you
When you love the headline but hates the content grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by OPPPS: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2020
That is a known secret now
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by manuelreports: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
I don't know anything about Mazi, etc.. all I know is Nigeria is a scam, is was, and is a great mistake. Believe me, the foundation of this country is very faulty (creation).
Nigeria was never one, is not one, and will never be one!!.
How will you we'd over 360 tribes together angry angry angry. All in the name of forming a country etc.
We share nothing in common, only the name Nigeria, there is no how there won't be nepotism undecided undecided undecided.
Even, marriage wey blood don mix together, there is nepotism, talkless of a country bound with only name . Rubbish undecided undecided
I tell You that Nigeria would have been the perfect definition of success but the Leaders who emerged from followers have ended up is destroying the future of once highly revered Country. Our cultural diversity is a huge tourism potential on its own, our diverse foods and languages. What about our geographical uniqueness. If not for the corrupt Leaders who would have come together to restructure the Country and each region controlling it's own resources and developing at their own pace Nigeria would have gone very far. Just imagine a Country with Coastal regions but no functional Seaports is that not a big error just because some selfish politcicians want to gain. I can go on and on and you will realise that the problem of Nigeria is good Leadership. With good Leadership Nigerians will enjoy this country and there will be no time for all this ethnic bashing.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2020
Is true,I guess good leadership, see I don't even know. This country is spoilt beyond repair angry
manuelreports:

I tell You that Nigeria would have been the perfect definition of success but the Leaders who emerged from followers have ended up is destroying the future of once highly revered Country. Our cultural diversity is a huge tourism potential on its own, our diverse foods and languages. What about our geographical uniqueness. If not for the corrupt Leaders who would have come together to restructure the Country and each region controlling it's own resources and developing at their own pace Nigeria would have gone very far. Just imagine a Country with Coastal regions but no functional Seaports is that not a big error just because some selfish politcicians want to gain. I can go on and on and you will realise that the problem of Nigeria is good Leadership. With good Leadership Nigerians will enjoy this country and there will be no time for all this ethnic bashing.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by chinebu(m): 9:42am On Jun 23, 2020
manuelreports:

Day dreamer

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by slimfit1(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2020
This government is giving him every tool to brainwash people it incompetence. If you are not brainwashed with his information you are a coward.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by ATAKAM: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Please spare me that!
Enough of this 'you are brainwashed' nonsense. What do I need brainwashing for? What...for goodness sake? What?
Do you need brainwashing to know that Nigeria is not working, never worked and can never ever work.
What are you guys saying? Do I need Mazi Nnamdi Kanu to tell me that Fulani Herdsmen are wiping off Christians in Nigeria with the aid of the Nigeria government.
They keep telling me that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has brainwashed me. It is simply insane for a Nigerian to say such. Are you oblivious of what is happening in Nigeria?
Do you need Nnamdi Kanu to know that your Governors are bunch of useless failures.
I walk the roads and I see the terrible state of roads in Nigeria and South East in particular.
The hospitals are abattoir for humans.
A Nigeria police can kill you any minute without any repercussions.
Do you need an Nnamdi Kanu to know these things?
Tell me. Do you need IPOB to tell you that what happened in Imo state is robbery and shouldn't happen in a sane nation.
You are insulting yourself and your ancestors when you keep telling people that they are brainwashed.
good sense of sacrsm,you too much sir
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by mystery22: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2020
Fact,we dont need mazi KANU to know that Nigeria is a failed country..nothing good in nigger-area...after 60years of independence and you want me to be happy...#dissolutionofnigeria is what we want.Nigeria will never work.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by gartamanta: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2020
People are being slaughtered everyday in Nigeria like fowl but another person thinks it "brainwashing" for Nnamdi Kanu to tell people to exit the slaughter house called Nigeria

Lol
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by Tranquillity360: 10:19am On Jun 23, 2020
Only parasites believe Kanu is brainwashing people.
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2020
The way Nigeria reason eeeh
They need brain wash
At least we are happy for own brainwashing
Re: Nnamdi KANU Is Brainwashing Us by Light1259: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2020
Anybody that believe Nnamdi Kanu is brainwashing Nigerians is evil and is among the reason this country is still at its dilapidated state.

(1) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Police Seal Off The National Secretariat Of The APC / Edo 2020: Obaseki’s Triumphs And Oshiomhole’s Woes, A Lesson For Aspiring Leader / PHOTOS: Journalists Pardon Fani- Kayode, Attend His Press Conference In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.