Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Good Graphic Designer Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Graphic Designer Needed (333 Views)

Get A Good Graphic Design For Your Business And Events / Why Your Business Need A Good Graphic Designs And Website. / We Are A Reliable Print Shop,we Do Very Good Graphic Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Graphic Designer Needed by nrexzy: 9:16am On Jun 23, 2020
*A very Good graphics designer needed for a long term project... If you want the pay as you go job please don't contact Me, but if your ready to work on a long term base.. Reach out 09056978554*
Re: Good Graphic Designer Needed by ModestGal(f): 9:17am On Jun 23, 2020
nrexzy:
*A very Good graphics designer needed for a long term project... If you want the pay as you go job please don't contact Me, but if your ready to work on a long term base.. Reach out 09056978554*
How much you want to pay
Most of you want someone you want to scam, not me.
Can you purchase something and after eating it, paying. No, you pay before before service or drop half payment. Looking for people to waste their time and dupe ain't good. Repent
Re: Good Graphic Designer Needed by nrexzy: 9:19am On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:

How much you want to pay

Read through the post again
Re: Good Graphic Designer Needed by ModestGal(f): 9:25am On Jun 23, 2020
nrexzy:

Read through the post again
Most of you want someone you want to scam, not me and that is why you fall into the arms of people that would design rubbish for you and at the end you keep shouting you have been scammed

Can you purchase something and after eating it, paying. No, you pay before before service or drop half payment. Looking for people to waste their time and dupe ain't good. Anyway, the way I'm seeing you, you can't even pay my money, lol
Re: Good Graphic Designer Needed by nrexzy: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:

How much you want to pay
Most of you want someone you want to scam, not me.
Can you purchase something and after eating it, paying. No, you pay before before service or drop half payment. Looking for people to waste their time and dupe ain't good. Repent

Since you felt it's a scam why comment?
Re: Good Graphic Designer Needed by nrexzy: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:

Most of you want someone you want to scam, not me and that is why you fall into the arms of people that would design rubbish for you and at the end you keep shouting you have been scammed

Can you purchase something and after eating it, paying. No, you pay before before service or drop half payment. Looking for people to waste their time and dupe ain't good. Anyway, the way I'm seeing you, you can't even pay my money, lol

Good for you.
Re: Good Graphic Designer Needed by ModestGal(f): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2020
nrexzy:

Since you felt it's a scam why comment?
So others would be saved
Re: Good Graphic Designer Needed by nrexzy: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2020
ModestGal:

So others would be saved

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Lagos Wall Street / NORD VPN Login For Sale (valid Till 2023) / Go Solar Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.