Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Bella Rabbit Business Update - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bella Rabbit Business Update (430 Views)

Part 2 Bella Rabbit Breeding All You Need To Know / Market For Commercial Rabbit Business In Nigeria. / Taking Rabbit Business To The Next Level! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bella Rabbit Business Update by adetoyeshe: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2020
*SHOW ME A RABBIT FARMER AND I WILL SHOW YOU A MILLIONAIRE*
Gone are those days when rabbit farmers are perceived by their friends and family members as Time-Waster. However, the rabbit farmers of today are millionaire. The market demand for exotic rabbits is growing geometrically everyday beyond the available rabbits in Nigeria. I was personally surprised today when I made calls to some Hyla farmers who insisted that they cannot sell matured Hyla Doe below N20,000.00- N25,000.00. The Accountant in me quickly multiplied 100 Hyla Breeding Does by N25,000.00 and I realized that a small scale rabbit farmer with just 100 female matured Hyla has N2Million to N2.5Million worth of stock without talking about Weaners. Without any form of exaggeration, you are in millions when you have good stocks. The guaranteed Offtaking market of Bella Rabbits World is always on standby for the supply of Weaners at N8,000.00 per female HylaNG or HylaMax and American Chinchilla while the female Weaner of a very Woolly White Angora is N10,000.00 with Instant payment. The urine is also bought by Bella at N65,000.00 per 1000litres while the feaces is N30,000.00 per 1000kg. A farmer can sell goods worth up to N3MILLION to Bella with instant cash payment. Alternatively, you can also create market for your product but if you don't want to stress yourself looking for who will buy in large quantity, you can partner with Bella Rabbits World by using Bella Feeds and selling your products to Bella.
Let's show u d way to success in rabbit farming
Reach us on 08065400097

1 Like

Re: Bella Rabbit Business Update by xreal: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Those guys have numerous confusing rules.

Even distributors wouldn't issue receipts, what's the point?
Re: Bella Rabbit Business Update by adetoyeshe: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rules like what.. Let's clarify them for u

(1) (Reply)

Double Shaft Concrete Mixer Common Problem / Day Old Chicks Price List For Monday 27th July 2020 / Poultry Zyme Liquid Feed And Supplement For Poultry Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.