Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Dad Will Have To Answer Few Question Over My Resemblance With Usher – Mr P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Will Have To Answer Few Question Over My Resemblance With Usher – Mr P (498 Views)

Peter Okoye Wishes To Question Late Dad Over His Resemblance With Usher (photos) / Mr P Share A Hilarious Resemblance With Usher / At last, Kingsley Abasili speaks on his resemblance with Pete Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Will Have To Answer Few Question Over My Resemblance With Usher – Mr P by onyeka76(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
Eastern Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye popularly refereed to as Mr. P took to his Twitter page to question his late dad on his surprising resemblance with American singer, Usher Raymond.

The one-half of the defunct singing duo, P-square, shared series of photo collages that compared his looks to that of the legend and it would be difficult for some point out who is who in the photos

Sharing the photo, Mr. P wrote,

“We need to settle this matter? But my dad is late樂 #OKOYEvsRAYMOND類樂”

Full Story; https://justnaijabase.com/2020/06/my-dad-will-have-to-answer-few-question-over-my-resemblance-with-usher-peter-okoye.html/

(1) (Reply)

“I Wish I Was A Star In America, Nigerian Fans Won’t Like Your Pictures Unless Y / Hushpuppi Arrest: “in My Family Na Only Me Escape From Poverty” –hushpuppi Cries / Pussy Rap Is Taking Over Hip Hop Summer 2020! Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, Teka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.