Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Hacker Gain Access To Evangelist Ositadinma Muolowu’s Account, Exposes Scandals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hacker Gain Access To Evangelist Ositadinma Muolowu’s Account, Exposes Scandals (312 Views)

Men That Wash Plates Don’t Prosper : Evangelist Ebuka Obi / Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Twin Girls With Wife / Evangelist, Nick Vujicic Born Without Limbs Welcomes Twin Girls With Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hacker Gain Access To Evangelist Ositadinma Muolowu’s Account, Exposes Scandals by freeflex: 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Big Trouble In Nnewi As Sex Chats of Man of God Evangelist Ositadinma Muolokwu With Married Women Get Leaked

Hackers hacked the Facebook Account of A pastor Evang Ositadinma Muolokwu (Appostle of praise) whose special call is sleeping with married women. Hacker releases chats with married women.

Hacker haven gotten access the account posted screenshots of charts between the evangelist and married women exchanging sexual conversations and nudes, He captioned ” Shame on you osita,I hack this man account I saw his chat with marry women, he is a fake man and a home breaker shame on you Evangelism osita shame!!!!Women are big disgrace to their husbands. “

see more stories https://freeflex.com.ng/1279-2/?related_post_from=1279
Re: Hacker Gain Access To Evangelist Ositadinma Muolowu’s Account, Exposes Scandals by Authoreety: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Op, what do u stand to gain from ds scandal.

Alu Na eme, we know but are you without sin?

I no support am at all... But think, it could be anybody tomorrow, make Una no go let this guy commit suicide...

Look if I tell you most of this guy's song u go surprise

(1) (Reply)

DSTV And Gotv Hacked By Anonymous / How To Create Your Own Facebook Avatar Step By Step Free / Best Goals Of Diego Maradona - Legend To Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.