Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial (7790 Views)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by cdm4live: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2020
eliok:
Just don't forget you are competing with sites from USA.

We are equal to the task.
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by Goalnaldo(m): 7:28am On Jul 21, 2020
Just saw this thread because I was about asking you for help in kdp. Oyeniyijk you nor try oo cheesy. I have eBay account with nigerian details and Amazon account. I also have a blog with privacy and disclaimer in it. I guess I'm good to Go.
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Just saw this thread because I was about asking you for help in kdp. Oyeniyijk you nor try oo cheesy. I have eBay account with nigerian details and Amazon account. I also have a blog with privacy and disclaimer in it. I guess I'm good to Go.
sure. Yes
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2020
Was working on a book to round up tommorow so I will begin posting articles on the site.

Placed an option form.

And looking at three articles for a start.

A review article
An how to .... Article

And a news article.

Two of them will link to the review article and all will have product affiliate links.
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 8:11am On Jul 21, 2020
For example
1. Ten reasons to use a clipper
2. Review of axz clippers

2. Man cut a man's head with clippers and goes to court . See what the judge says

I will craft a news around topic.

Each will be 2400 words and written in three days.
Will edit and allow Google to index it ( extra seven days)
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 8:18am On Jul 21, 2020
cdm4live:

We are equal to the task.
Google keywords before you write articles.

My keywords is usually

Less than 1.2 million results.

E.g.

Bread machine for sale - 750 million
fully automatic bread making machine price - 12 million

bread making machine reviews uk. 8 million

panasonic automatic bread maker sd-zx2522. -- 25 results
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by OYENIYIJK: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2020
Goalnaldo:
hahhahahaha my brother no vex cheesy... abeg e skip my mind... Everyone go gain one or two things here.... Na your boy I still be grin
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by Hanonimos(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
I have done all this, but i don't have pay pal account for ebay.

Apart from that I'm into beauty and personal care, getting traffic to my website is the problem.

Please how can i go about this?
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hanonimos:
I have done all this, but i don't have pay pal account for ebay.

Apart from that I'm into beauty and personal care, getting traffic to my website is the problem.

Please how can i go about this?
see , the main traffic source is Google first page.

And with less results say less than 200k pages,

You can rank comfortably.

Pls leave eBay if they have not approved you. I only use them for my niche because I'm into electrical. And eBay has many electrical components for me as Amazon.

Now back to traffic, YouTube and SEO is the main source.

Check for videos and leave comments. Just two to three a day to avoid spam.

The videos must be on your niche.

And please write long post so that you can be covered on the long run.

Traffic source
1. YouTube
2. Google seo results.

If you have others , you may add
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2020
PayPal was needed for eBay. Otherwise , Amazon affiliate is ok.

I affiliate for both because some people buy things in my niche from both sites.

Amazon is more than enough for any niche. Just to have variety
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by Hanonimos(f): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
eliok:
see , the main traffic source is Google first page.

And with less results say less than 200k pages,

You can rank comfortably.

Pls leave eBay if they have not approved you. I only use them for my niche because I'm into electrical. And eBay has many electrical components for me as Amazon.

Now back to traffic, YouTube and SEO is the main source.

Check for videos and leave comments. Just two to three a day to avoid spam.

The videos must be on your niche.

And please write long post so that you can be covered on the long run.

Traffic source
1. YouTube
2. Google seo results.

If you have others , you may add

Thank you. My account has been approved on ebay but i realised I can only use paypal with it (that aside)

For the SEO i don't really know what I rank can you help me with it.

You said youtube video, do you mean I can promote my website by commenting on any video that is related to my niche or I should create a youtube video?

I'm really sorry for those boring questions, I've been home for 4 months with no income as a teacher so i just decided to start blogging.
Thank you.
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 5:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hanonimos:

Thank you. My account has been approved on ebay but i realised I can only use paypal with it (that aside)

For the SEO i don't really know what I rank can you help me with it at www.healtthyliving.com.ng

You said youtube video, do you mean I can promote my website by commenting on any video that is related to my niche or I should create a youtube video?

I'm really sorry for those boring questions, I've been home for 4 months with no income as a teacher so i just decided to start blogging.
Thank you.
you can do both. Comments and create video

1 Like

Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by juliusijidola: 11:12am On Jul 25, 2020
Hanonimos:

For the SEO i don't really know what I rank can you help me with it at www.healtthyliving.com.ng

Thank you.
if not solved I could help you out for a token..
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by Hanonimos(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2020
eliok:
you can do both. Comments and create video
thank you
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by chuckwizzy(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2020
eliok:
Hi everyone. Nothing is guaranteed in naija but his grace.

I'm thinking of a motivation for second income source.
This is any genuine online method.

I have three up my sleeve.

Primary one
Two secondary one.

Now your primary income may be working for yourself.

I have my primary method.

Now this thread is for secondary income.

Like 100$ and above online. Which we arent going to touch.

Method one

Affiliate marketing of real products.

What you need
A website
Free or paid. Your choice.

Some ten articles on the site

Time to get this ready is 30 days.

So if I get ten interested person we start here
I'm waiting
Hello sir, please how can I contact you. I was an affiliate marketer for Amazon 2 years ago but my site got denied. I was able to make some profits in just 5 days. Now I want to go full in. I need your advice as I start the affiliate Marketing journey again
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
chuckwizzy:

Hello sir, please how can I contact you. I was an affiliate marketer for Amazon 2 years ago but my site got denied. I was able to make some profits in just 5 days. Now I want to go full in. I need your advice as I start the affiliate Marketing journey again
ask any questions and I will help
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 8:29am On Aug 10, 2020
Is your site ranking?
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by bolu96(m): 6:42pm On Aug 25, 2020
Eliok, no update again?
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
bolu96:
Eliok, no update again?
tell me which stage you are
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by bolu96(m): 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
eliok:
Site is fully functional. Needs continuous posting of articles.
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by Galacious1: 1:50am On Aug 26, 2020
eliok:
Please I sent you a mail.
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 2:17am On Aug 26, 2020
Galacious1:
Please I sent you a mail.
I,ve replied
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 2:18am On Aug 26, 2020
bolu96:

Site is fully functional. Needs continuous posting of articles.
to God be glory.
If you picked a good niche. Visit Amazon for product s and keep updating. No time to dull
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by bolu96(m): 6:18am On Aug 26, 2020
eliok:
to God be glory.
If you picked a good niche. Visit Amazon for product s and keep updating. No time to dull
Yeah, thanks. What about you? What stage are you at? Or have you abadoned it to fully focus on KDP, seeing as you don't update here regularly again?
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2020
bolu96:

Yeah, thanks. What about you? What stage are you at? Or have you abadoned it to fully focus on KDP, seeing as you don't update here regularly again?
abandon? Not really. I write a lot and am doing so many things.

Actually I haven't written the articles.

But the site is set up.

I have written 5 books within these six weeks.

So I will do the articles when the space calls
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by bolu96(m): 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
eliok:
abandon? Not really. I write a lot and am doing so many things.

Actually I haven't written the articles.

But the site is set up.

I have written 5 books within these six weeks.

So I will do the articles when the space calls

Alright, no problem.
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by Yomiside1(m): 3:42am On Aug 26, 2021
eliok:
For example
1. Ten reasons to use a clipper
2. Review of axz clippers

2. Man cut a man's head with clippers and goes to court . See what the judge says

I will craft a news around topic.

Each will be 2400 words and written in three days.
Will edit and allow Google to index it ( extra seven days)

Please I need to discuss something with you bro
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by Dreadshy: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning sir eliok,
Thanks for your knowledge shared on this platform i have drank so much from it.
I have read through this writeup severally, and have fone step by step to set it up but gmail is not allowing US number dont know what to do about it i finally used my old gmail acxount
I realized that i had registered blogger years ago and have payoneer details too
My questions are:
can i use the blogger?
I dont seem to understand the keywords you talked about can you help elaborate?
The keywords should not be up to 1.2m search thing,how do you determine that?
Is it only one niche that can be written on the blog?
Can i also use google adsense on this blogger site?
And the seo thing how do i use it to rank on google?
Thanks
Curious follower.
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by eliok(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dreadshy:
Good morning sir eliok,
Thanks for your knowledge shared on this platform i have drank so much from it.
I have read through this writeup severally, and have fone step by step to set it up but gmail is not allowing US number dont know what to do about it i finally used my old gmail acxount
I realized that i had registered blogger years ago and have payoneer details too
My questions are:
can i use the blogger?
I dont seem to understand the keywords you talked about can you help elaborate?
The keywords should not be up to 1.2m search thing,how do you determine that?
Is it only one niche that can be written on the blog?
Can i also use google adsense on this blogger site?
And the seo thing how do i use it to rank on google?
Thanks
Curious follower.
sorry I may not have time for this. A lot to do is in my hands.

Things have changed a lot. You can't use free domain please.

Use Google keywords planner.

This was suppose to be a review site.

You can search any topic in Google and add review site

E.g clipper review site.

Get a feel of them and create your own similarly

Thanks
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by Dreadshy: 7:52am On Sep 17, 2021
Thank you...
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by Antihypocrite: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
Eliok come back o. Happy New year.

I don't know which niche to chose. How do I determine my niche

I have done everything else. Just remaining niche
Re: Second Income Source Online Steps Not Tutorial by oluplus(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Marriage Is Hell On Earth / Ten Qualities Of A Wife Material / Miss Hiv Positive Beauty Pageant Begins Nov 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.