Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,467 members, 7,864,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Building Families: The Role Of Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Building Families: The Role Of Parents (203 Views)

"I Don't Know How Dad Got My Pretty Mum": Lady Shares Throwback Photo Of Parents / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / 12 Types Of Parents You See In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Families: The Role Of Parents by Dailyrayobehi24(f): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Now and then, we hear news of sad stories where nannies or house helps left to take care of children cause harm to them. What an irony! Cases of this nature range from the children being sexually molested, kidnapped or even killed. Sometimes, the children are even a danger to themselves, they pick up habits; which if not watched, become hardcore addictions. What is the cause of these recurring incidents? The family is one important unit; it's a school on its own. We all start our learning from there as toddlers.

In singlehood, no one gives a thought to planning how family life would pan out. After the boisterous preparation of the wedding, entertainment of guests and all, the assumption is to take married life one day at a time. Do you think this is the best approach?

Sometime ago, I happened to be in the midst of three gentlemen whose topic for discussion was about having a child immediately after the wedding or two years after. Each of them aired their views quite alright. It is a known fact that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You see, having a baby isn't the issue---It is entirely up to you whenever you want it. The question is what happens when the child comes? As a parent, what do you do to better shape the behavioral and attitudinal inclinations of your child?

To read more, please click the link below �

Source: https://bossmeek.com.ng/2020/06/building-families-the-role-of-parents.html

(1) (Reply)

Conception Made Easy Within 3 Months / Relationship: Question And Answer With Gloria Bamiloye / Omg! You Won’t Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.