Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Rape: Justin Bieber Denies Allegation - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape: Justin Bieber Denies Allegation (164 Views)

I Have Close My Doors To Every Noise – Ini Edo Responds As Denies Allegation / Lady Denies Allegation Of Mercy Johnson's Daughter Being Bullied At School / Oritsefemi's Wife Nabila Fash Reacts To Prostitution Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape: Justin Bieber Denies Allegation by Joanne07: 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Canadian Singer, Justin Bieber denies rape allegations made against him by a Twitter user identified as Danielle.

Ekohotblog gathered that the lady named Danielle had taken to Twitter on Saturday to accuse the singer of molesting her on March 9, 2014, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Austin, Texas.

Reacting to the allegation, the pop star Bieber denied the claim, ” I don’t normally address things as I have dealt with random accusations my entire career. Still, after talking with my wife and team, I have decided to speak up on an issue tonight.

“Rumours are rumors, but sexual abuse is something I don’t take lightly. I wanted to speak out right away, but out of respect to so many victims who deal with these issues daily, I wanted to make sure I gathered the facts before I made any statement.

“In the past 24 hours, a new Twitter appeared that told a story of myself involved with sexual abuse on March 9, 2014, in Austin, Texas at the Four seasons hotel. I want to be clear. There is no truth to this story. In fact, as I will soon show, I was never present at that location.

“As her story told, I did surprise a crowd in Austin at SXSW, where I appeared on stage with my then assistant side stage and sang a few songs. What this person did not know was that I attended that show with my then-girlfriend, Selena Gomez.

“Every claim of sexual abuse should be taken very seriously, so my response was needed. However, this story is factually impossible, and that is why I will be working with Twitter and authorities to take legal action.”

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/23/rape-justin-bieber-denies-allegation/
Re: Rape: Justin Bieber Denies Allegation by manduwem(m): 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ok o

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Peter Of P-sqaure, Wife, Kids And Staff Test Positive To Covid-19 | ENTV / Manchester United @cuppymusic Voice / Please Help Me Post This On Hubnews Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.