Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,319 members, 7,829,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook (84454 Views)

Tembu Ebere 'Goes Blind' During Bizarre Attempt To Break 'GWR' Crying For 7 Days / First Trials Of Coronavirus Vaccine Carried Out With Mum-of-two Among Patients / Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by ghettochild(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
I did think of suicide lately but my unselfish nature won't let me. All cos of my mother who has really labored from sec sch to uni.. She's the only reason I can't go Tru with it...
If u know u know...
Well it's better to die from hunger than die thru suicide
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Biodun1929(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
TheObserver794:
Depression!.... Suicide!.
Suicide;
Being attempting that for a while now but ain't working,
I think it's an escape route,although some terms the act as being cowardice but nope it saves you from present and pending shame and disappointment because it ain't easy to poisoned and take ur own life.
But I sympathize with her family, son and her ''real'' friends (almost forgotten,there is nothing like real friends) they would be the one to feel the pain but to me she is free; Free from all the troubles and suffering that's attached with this world.
The deads don't feel pain, only the livings do.

GBAM! You have said it all.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
She has made the wrong decision of her life.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by blessedchild234(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mehn
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
Built2last:
So the spirit of Suicide is back to Naija.

Bible calls it Spirit of heaviness. We were promised garment of joy for spirit of heaviness.

Its a spirit that starts with voices in your head.

when ever you hear that voice dont ignore it, open your moth and scream, i shall not die, i shall not kill myself, i will get over this.

If you keep quiet, you will take your life cos the voice will never stop
the voice in ur head is ur spirit. Bible teaches that God and Satan has dealership only ur spirit(proverbs20:7). it depends if Satan(self has ascendancy over ur spirit) or God(His word has same over ur spirit). No personal development/self help counselor can help with depression leading to suicide. that is why Bible teaches that u buy the truth and sell it not(Proverbs 23:23), so it matters how u soak up on all information about God instead of zee world and drama series. It pays if u can bring your thoughts into alignment with God's word cos that's only way u can match Satan word for word, thought for thought because he operates at the realm of thoughts wrong ones at that.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Kirinwa: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
freesoul12:

Chat me up.

I sent you a message.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Leonbonapart(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
Dont you see how you shamed yourself cos of your hate for pastors. Now the man said he's a Muslim and you went oblivion. Children of fallen angels everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by tot(f): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
saggis:
Beautiful, nice lips, but that may not be enough to keep a man. What about her character?. Did she run out the father of her only son with bad out?

Anyway, suicide is a very selfish act. All she needed was a good man by her side. I wonder what happened.

Already blaming the woman.. What if the man was abusive? It takes 2 to make a union, doesn't it?
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by SweetCunt97(f): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sirvingeo you sure say no be you push this single mother to commit suicide like this?
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by mindtricks: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
How low we have descended, yet this isn't yet the worst.
Terrible times ahead.
With the look of things, no hope in sight.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
A good sex could have saved her life, nothing kills depression like a good breath taking hot sweet sex.

Nawa o what a waste.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Banmeallday: 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
At least she died as a “Nigerian”, one from the Nigger Area, where black lives dont matter to black people
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Preetti(f): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
freesoul12:

Don't do that boss. Hold on. It's just a phase believe me. You will surely get back on your feet. I can help with the little i have not by giving you money but by empowering you with online biz skills. if u don't mind. Chat me up on 08062402552. U will stand again. Cheers
please I'm interested in the online job too
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by TemmyTee82(f): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
mightyleks:
I was almost getting to this State.......... I thought friends will come through but NOoooooo.
My Family came through...

Forget it people. When it becomes very rough your family is all you've got.

Depression is real

RIP

Not always, dear. Not always.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Exmilitant(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
RIP, Young woman. But how do we know the genuine needy so as to lend a hand? Facebook and Nairaland is crawling with fake people and scammers i belief that should be the reasons she couldn't get assistance. Na wa o.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Greatlee54: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Wasted kpekus!
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Aphroditee(f): 7:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
No one cares, they're just curious. They'll leave you hanging in the end

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
freesoul12:

Don't do that boss. Hold on. It's just a phase believe me. You will surely get back on your feet. I can help with the little i have not by giving you money but by empowering you with online biz skills. if u don't mind. Chat me up on 08062402552. U will stand again. Cheers

I am also interested boss as there is no work now bcoz of lockdown
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Drizzy5001(m): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
The only we have is that you can hardly differentiate between the genuine beggars and fraudsters.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Goke7: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerians are becoming too chicken hearted, too much of Nollywood and red carpet things is making many people not to face the reality of life. This life is not a bed of roses. It takes much resilience to live in this world.

Any time I discuss my challenges with my mum, she tells me there is nothing new under the sun that when she was younger she also faced same challenges. We've been lied to that Nigeria was too good in the olden days and worse now. It's all lies, sufferings have always been in this country from time memorial. People should face life as it is and get stronger. No free lunch anywhere
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by 27Pushing30: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
From her post heart break led to her suicide
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by 27Pushing30: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Goke7:
Nigerians are becoming too chicken hearted, too much of Nollywood and red carpet things is making many people not to face the reality of life. This life is not a bed of roses. It takes much resilience to live in this world.

Any time I discuss my challenges with my mum, she tells me there is nothing new under the sun that when she was younger she also faced same challenges. We've been lied to that Nigeria was too good in the olden days and worse now. It's all lies, sufferings have always been in this country from time memorial. People should face life as it is and get stronger. No free lunch anywhere
It’s not nollywood bro we’ve always had nollywood , it’s these foreign movies (Bollywood , Hollywood etc) let me even digress you see Homosexuality? These American movies and series are promoting it and imbibing that culture on us (Nigerians and Africans In general) think I’m lying? How many top Hollywood movies (especially top tv series) do not have r-rated GAY scenes?

Anyway RIP to her
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Makanaki127: 8:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
How you take laugh out loud when you sad
Your emoji dey cry now but you dey laugh
(Victor ad self done talk am)
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Roman7(m): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where are the "Suicide is not the best option crew"...

Well, something must kill a man or woman.

Rip Folashade. Someone would have intervened financially but in this present day Nigeria where everybody wants to be or claim to be financially smarter than the other.....

Where an Only one man has 58 bank accounts, 42 facebook names, 67 twitter handles, 44 Nairaland Monikers, 78 Email accounts, then it would be Difficult to Distinguish the REAL NEEDY from the FAKE Needy.....This is the Nigeria we found ourselves...

Meanwhile, while Folashade's tragic demise is understood, I'd never understand why Steve Bing had to commit suicide.

Steve's own is to just let u know that money is not all that there is to life....
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Tedpgrass: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
GOFRONT:
..... why Steve Bing had to commit suicide.

Think he was pushed off that building

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by NaijaCuzin: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sad.

Depression is real.
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Artiiclebeast: 8:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
SirMichael1:

Oga shut it! Shut it already! Do not act like you're some fvcking saint that would do otherwise. For starters, that looked like a harmless post until she decided to take it a notch higher by taking her own life. Tons of posts like that have i seen on facebook and whatsapp status with non ending their lives and receive hilarious replies! Maybe if she wanted help she shouldn't have masked under being happy-evidence with the emoji, she would have reached out to sincere friends!

The moment we continue supporting depressive act like this by saying rubbish like these without asking them to speak up, is just enough to give them reasons why they should end it. So don't blame her innocent facebook friends for their act, blame the lady for not passing across her message well.

if you're battling with depression, social media isn't always the best resort. Talk to concerned friends and family members. Most times, your social media friends aren't really friends. You can have over 3k+ friends and only 50 concerned friends. Facebook even filters your timeline so even some concerned friend will not see her post and the ones that may see aren't always online.

All these 'hello, hope you're good?' that sounds like a normal everyday question can be used as a medium to cry out.

Who's this klootzaak?
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by Investnow2017: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bluffly:
She is stupid. Learn to adjust and keep adjusting to find solace, na lie. They fix their eye on a particular thing and put their hope in man instead of God Almighty through His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ.
With this reasoning, you too regard yourself as a Christian, abi. Very disappointing indeed. Do you think Jesus Christ that you claim to profess would have called this girl stupid? Please go and study your Bible very well so that you can cultivate the mind of Christ. Until you do, you have no business calling yourself a Christian. Ok?

2 Likes

Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by NaijaCuzin: 8:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Send me a PM
can I also send PM sir?
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by bigcasava1(m): 8:32pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by SirMichael1: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Artiiclebeast:

Who's this klootzaak?
Zwijg teef!
Re: Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook by mrkings84(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
If only her cry for help was taken seriously. If it has gone viral like her death maybe she would have gotten a help.... RIP to her!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared / WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.