Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,988 members, 7,952,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory (69862 Views)

I Spent 10 Months In Prison For Resigning Via SMS — 26-Year-Old Photography / Mikano Sacks Over 600 Staff / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by udoka1987: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
Wetin Adele no go see from the other side??

See my signature if your a punter and want to win big.

i am a punter....I want to win big
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by frozen70(f): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by vincentjk(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hmm this is just hilarious but hope they were paid their 3months salary btw
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
udoka1987:
i am a punter....I want to win big

Sign up with lionsbet first. See the link on my signature. And i will take you through the journey. With luck you can be a millionaire. I made hundreds of thousands in my own case. Sign up with the link in my signature first and we can talk.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by femmoy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
this isn't new,come to igbesa in ogun state and see how the chinese treat our people. It shall never be well wit the spoilers of this country.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by BillymcJean: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
....... Might be own by a politician, you won't hear about it soon if it does ....hahaha
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by Teeabod(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
How will black lives matter now??
Jes imagine the height of wickedness to fellow kinsman
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by Nairalandmonika: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
ernie1234:
Strategy to to get them work all through out the lockdown.....
Afterall rice is selling like hell, If they go to their homes who will work and manufacture the rice

Wicked Entrepreneur and impoverished Nigerians....
That's why we have shift in factories, so factories have up to between 3 to 4 shifts. So the factory runs 247 all yr round.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by IME1: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
600 men could not take out cheesy grin the few top management
Just quoting a friend oh saying oh
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
11thGoldTREE:

You will be surprised it's owned by a fellow Nigerian
Popular is not owned by Nigerians o.
It's owned by Indians. Vaswani brothers. It's the same people that produced Stallion rice

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by IME1: 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2020
femmoy:
this isn't new,come to igbesa in ogun state and see how the chinese treat our people. It shall never be well wit the spoilers of this country.

And we have NLC TUC Labour minister oh and awon bloggers
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by MoIbrahim: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Jesus!! Which kinda sophiscated slavery be this? Aboki life na big WA.
Even on matters not to do with tribe, you people must mention tribe. When they have been repeatedly reporting men raping their daughters, why did you mention tribe? Yeyenatu
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by Empiree: 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
you guys can't post without ethnic sentiment?. Don't you have similar incidents in other part of the country?. You forgot soka in Ibadan?. You forgot White garment church in Lagos where kids were locked up?. You all need to chill with your rascist sentiment.

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by webi1223: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Are you tired of un-employment or you love
to be your own boss?,You are not alone.
its not a secret that we live in a digitalised
word. web development is the skill you
need to work as a freelancer for companies
both home and abroad,earn more than a
salary earner and change your career.

Want t change your financial situation in
2020 and beyond?

Then this is the most important
information you"ll ever read.

Join TDA on this exciting journey

Here are some of the topics you"ll learn:
-SEO
-Email Marketing
-Copy Writing
-Facebook Ads
-Social Media Management
-WordPress Web Design, and a lot MORE!

It promises to be practical,fun and
explosive!

Date:6th july,2020

Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by ugbanante: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Is this one slavery or what? Lack of job opportunity?
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by fkj950ax(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2020
#ArewaTwitter Reloaded.

These one's are not Arewa enough I guess.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by mariatt(f): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigerian slavery. Na was o
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
This pass baby factory conditions ooo, even a family man no even allowed to see his family
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by Maliqcious: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2020
light099:
Living like animals in a zoo.

Later y'all be everywhere shouting "black lives matter", when you treat yourselves as animals, present yourselves to the world as animals, but you want them to treat you like royals.

No serious race anywhere in the world would take black race serious.
We keep proving those who called us 'black monkeys' right.

just shut.. Slavemaster is not a typical black man thing. Am not justifying the act but take a good look at the covid-19 situation in Kano. Yes the owner must be a capitalist to still keep production going. The workers are the err onces here shey na must to work. Why not leave. If you value your family like their said.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by Maliqcious: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
vincentjk:
Hmm this is just hilarious but hope they were paid their 3months salary btw
sure i guess.. I can't entirely blame the management.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by lagosrd: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Yes black lives matters but to some black lives is their right to trample upon. Doesn't the rice mill have name and registration number, don't they have registered trustees.

When black people treat their fellow human beings this way , how will other colors treat you.

Unfortunately we live Ina country where condolence is the only sooting words from our leaders like
It is highly regret able
It is quite unfortunate
We are not aware
I have not been briefed
We are on top of the situation.
We ........
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by Maliqcious: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
ernie1234:
Strategy to to get them work all through out the lockdown.....
Afterall rice is selling like hell, If they go to their homes who will work and manufacture the rice

Wicked Entrepreneur and impoverished Nigerians....
you smart exactly buh we can't blame the master.. Life is a gamble afterall. As long as they are paid. You think is wicked but the workers got 2 choices stay in and work or leave and no return.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by Thetruthalways: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I hope you will say the same on the baby factory you all got
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by kunkelhanspeter(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
badaru911:
Nothing new... If those Indians and Lebanese can do it without the government doing anything but turning their eyes away, then be expecting some bad businessman to do the same. Actually there's no law in Nigeria... The law is for the punishment of the common people
This the reason I can’t be a common man in this life or in this Country.
You will have no say

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by Roozzaay(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
These stinking Indians and Lebanese be enslaving Africans on our own soil because we have fuuls running our governments. Imagine a whole 3 three months cry
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by FlordFlorez(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thetruthalways:

I hope you will say the same on the baby factory you all got
severe pains.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by jrusky(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
What type of wìckedness is this Did govt ask anyone to lock people in prison or put in slavery because of Convid or what

This is horrible and unfair. The company must be punish severely for such indurect servitude offence.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by ferdvict2(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Imagine, and they will be paid peanuts.

Why did Karl Marx die with his Marxian Ideology.

Evils of capitalism
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by FlordFlorez(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
MoIbrahim:

Even on matters not to do with tribe, you people must mention tribe. When they have been repeatedly reporting men raping their daughters, why did you mention tribe? Yeyenatu
I know u're a pained islamic extremist but i'll leave that for another day. Where did i mention tribe in my post? Is aboki now a tribe? U are in severe pains.
Re: Police Rescue 600 Kano Workers Locked For 3 Months In Rice Factory by primeache: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
How can a foreigner come into a country and maltreat his host country?
This is insane!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD / Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.