Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama (668 Views)

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / Primaries: Omoregie Steps Down For Obaseki / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by Jnewsreporters: 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2020
Another hurdle appears to have been thrown on the path of Governor Godwin Obaseki’s participation in Thursday’s governorship primary of the Peoples Democratic Party in Edo State.

This comes as a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital has granted an ex parte order barring the PDP in Edo from allowing Governor Obaseki to take part in the exercise.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/06/edo-election-i-wont-step-down-for.html

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by Oshiogwemoh(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jnewsreporters:
Another hurdle appears to have been thrown on the path of Governor Godwin Obaseki’s participation in Thursday’s governorship primary of the Peoples Democratic Party in Edo State.

This comes as a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital has granted an ex parte order barring the PDP in Edo from allowing Governor Obaseki to take part in the exercise.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2020/06/edo-election-i-wont-step-down-for.html

we don't tire 4 this una drama abeg!
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by BERNIMOORE: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
the federal high court has refused to bar Obaseki....so let him go to the polls and lose simple...Obaseki don win be that

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by escohido123: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
If u like no step down u are useless like the P in psychology.
U will be disgraced at the primary.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by eneyoduke(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
He need his 6b share
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by Trumpcard05: 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is now the chorus of the two remaining aspirants on the PDP platform. Sure it is their right to go on with their ambition and let all three of them be subjected equally to the primary.

The above notwithstanding however, the question that will be uppermost in the minds of delegates and of course PDP leaders both within and outside the state at this time will be: which aspirant gives them the greatest chance to defeat APC at the polls?? Surely u can’t look beyond the incumbent Governor Obaseki in an objective answer to this question. May the best man win.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by ORIENTATION101: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
BERNIMOORE:
the federal high court has refused to bar Obaseki....so let him go to the polls and lose simple...Obaseki don win be that
the court is sitting on the case tomorrow, if the request is granted then obaseki within 24 hours will have to get stay of execution to participate on Thursday primary
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by Seanfer1: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
the court is sitting on the case tomorrow, if the request is granted then obaseki within 24 hours will have to get stay of execution to participate on Thursday primary

At the bolded will be hard to get stay of Execution order in less than 24 hrs.
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by Maxymilliano(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jnewsreporters:

This has been overtaken by events, try and get yourself updated.
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Step Down For Obaseki, Says PDP Aspirants, Omoregie Ihama by deboysben(m): 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
This news is good to keep afonjas and apc miscreats busy for the mean time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

North May Retain Power Till 2027 / Edo 2020: APC Accuses Obaseki, PDP Of Breaking Electoral Law / Utomi, Oby, Others Float New Party Ahead Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.