Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,042 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Daily Cry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Cry (120 Views)

Daily Cry / Daily Cry / Daily Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Cry by adefajosekayo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
<b>DAILY CRY</b>

God does not sell man away, but man himself, sell himself away, he is the ever faithful God. How does a man sell himself away? Isaiah 50:1 Is it not through his sins and transgressions. A man who is in sin, gives the devil dominion over his own live.

1 John 2:15-16 God does not put the love of the world in ones heart, rather he will do anything to draw us out of the world. Vanity is what this world is, a world where we live today and die tomorrow. But for those who are not sold out; they shall live forever John 11:25.

Mark 4:19 do you claim that the word of God has not set you free? How would you be free when you still care about this world. When a slave loves his chain, he become bound forever. So also, when you love being sold out, how can you be retrieve.

Some men from a NGO, went to a prison facilities year ago, to bail those who are serving jail term because they couldn't pay the fine ordered by the court. One of the men they want to bail said to them: do I need you to bail me, what would I be eating if I leave this place? So also is the live of a man whose desires is the riches of this world which does not last forever, and said: I will pray to the father to be retrieved later. Does anyone know, when the live will be demanded of him?

Do not die a slave Of sin / sold to devil

I cry, Christ has paid the price, it is left to you to claim your freedom if you want. Tomorrow may be late.
REPENT

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/06/2020 / �the Seal On An Empty Document� / International Bilateral Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.