Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? (1456 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / The Queens And Kings Of Nigerian TV Soap Operas ( Photos ) / Best Male/Female Newscasters/Presenters on Nigerian TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? by Seun(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2011
Can you list the Nigerian TV programs people in your household/flat watch unfailingly every week?

Mine is Super Story. My mum doesn't miss it for anything. What about you?
Re: Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? by iice(f): 4:57am On Jan 31, 2011
Loool no one watches?
Re: Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 31, 2011
Tinsel
Re: Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? by koolchicco: 12:31pm On Jan 31, 2011
NTA News angry
Re: Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? by Emmyk(m): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2011
It's Super Story .I can count the number of episodes we missed from 2005 One Bad Apple - cos It then was during our church service (asap we finish, we rush to the car b4 8:00pm, once u're late to get there, U'RE AS GOOD AS TREKING A 30MINUTES JOURNEY DOWN HOME. or our local nta had no feuh and discounted us). After one bad apple, omoye, the lion of mogun, my uncle my friend, I know all the titles till last year when they started repeating it again and we'll totally loose interest and ceased watching it!
Re: Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? by Phlota(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2011
wwtbam
Re: Nigerian Tv Programs You Watch Every Week? by koolchicco: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2011
Wily Wily grin

(1) (Reply)

HBO's 'the Loving Story' Victory On Interracial Marriage Ban / Etisalat Offers Data Free Downloads On Dobox Television 24/7 / List Of Latest Series Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.