Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. (316 Views)

My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / Legal Advise Needed Please / Greater Evangelism World Crusade Is 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by sultanofdelta: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nairalanders, please advise a brother. I have a female friend of 45 years old and I am 36. We have been chatting and talking about marriage but not that serious. I want to start taking it serious with her soonest. Is it advisable to settle down with her considering the age difference 45 and 36, though she is respectful?
What are the advantages and disadvantages on our age sides, especially her age on child bearing?
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Dididrumz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
ask yourself what You want.

Marry for love bro, not just age and Children

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
If you love her and you see a future why not go ahead? But as for me I can’t .any woman I want to marry I must be older than her with at least 5 or 7 years age gap......

one of the disadvantages of marrying a woman that’s older than you is that some of them when your 40 and she’s 50 she might be looking 60 but some day get baby face sha ,one advantage some of them have is that they are matured in decision making and stuffs like that .

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by Nackzy: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
sultanofdelta:
Nairalanders, please advise a brother. I have a female friend of 45 years old and I am 36. We have been chatting and talking about marriage but not that serious. I want to start taking it serious with her soonest. Is it advisable to settle down with her considering the age difference 45 and 36, though she is respectful?
What are the advantages and disadvantages on our age sides, especially her age on child bearing?
Matured Advise Needed.
Thank you.
It is very possible she has reached her menopus already, so the possiblilty of giving birth is 0%,

1 Like

Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by XXXXTENTACION: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Age is just a number if you love her and she has some good characteristics you can go and make sure you give am belle before una marry so that you go sure say she never menopause.
Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by johnnobles: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
The question is DO YOU LOVE HER? If you do and she have a mutual feelings for you my brother carry on. Like you must have heard 'age na number'

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Source Of Your Husband's Wealth? / Update On 774,000 SPW Job Recruitment / N-power June Stipend: 50 Days Since Volunteers Last Received Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.