Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Can I Do? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Can I Do? (368 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do? by Idonweak: 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good day guys, early this year my phone was stolen -Redmi note 8 pro ( https://www.nairaland.com/5651169/how-track-stolen-phone )and i tried various means to get tracked but it was all fruitless. Well I decided to try the redmi site to check if I can locate it. Although it didn't give the location. It gave me the phone number that's currently active on it. My hope was restored and i quickly called the police officer in charge of the case so she can tell me what to do. This police was asking me what is she going to do with number. I was weakened. Prior to that, I have checked the phone number on whatsapp and I saw the picture of the guy and the name he bears. I am just confused on what exactly to do. Every one i told are not encouraging. They are just looking at me as if I am crazy and i should let it go. Please i need your opinions
Re: What Can I Do? by iTroll: 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nigeria lacks the infrastructure and databases for such an operation to be easy as it is in other countries.

At the end of the day, the money you'll spend in tracking the device will be enough to replace the device.

Just forget bro. Na Naija we day

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by Idonweak: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2020
iTroll:
Nigeria lacks the infrastructure and databases for such an operation to be easy as it is in other countries.

At the end of the day, the money you'll spend in tracking the device will be enough to replace the device.

Just forget bro. Na Naija we day

I don't need to track anymore. I think the phone has that on it's own. As i explained i already have the active number. Moreover, i have the picture of the person using the phone currently. I just need advice on how to get the guy without him suspectng anything
Re: What Can I Do? by Seuntek(m): 1:21am On Jun 24, 2020
Use a beautiful lady as bait. The lady sud chat her up on whatsapp and play hard a little. It has worked severally. Wish you good luck
Re: What Can I Do? by happy662(m): 1:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Idonweak:
Good day guys, early this year my phone was stolen -Redmi note 8 pro ( https://www.nairaland.com/5651169/how-track-stolen-phone )and i tried various means to get tracked but it was all fruitless. Well I decided to try the redmi site to check if I can locate it. Although it didn't give the location. It gave me the phone number that's currently active on it. My hope was restored and i quickly called the police officer in charge of the case so she can tell me what to do. This police was asking me what is she going to do with number. I was weakened. Prior to that, I have checked the phone number on whatsapp and I saw the picture of the guy and the name he bears. I am just confused on what exactly to do. Every one i told are not encouraging. They are just looking at me as if I am crazy and i should let it go. Please i need your opinions
before d fone got stolen,did u set d mi account on d phone?
Re: What Can I Do? by Meatballs(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2020
One thing must kill a man = Woman

Try use a lady to lure him to ur hideout, arrange area boy to beat the hell outta him
Then collect ur phone and his money
U can give him money for transport

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do? by xpensivealex(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2020
I feel ur pain bro, very devastating, I pray u find a way to get the culprit and God also bless u to get a new device, if u don't mind u can pm me for the suspect number, let me see what I can do

(1) (Reply)

I Need 2 Iphone7+ For 75k Each (totalling 150k) / .. / Samsung Galaxy M51 To Come With 7,000 Mah Battery, SD730 Chipset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.