Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,037 members, 7,953,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 AM

Twitter User Shares Shocking Story Of Paternity Fraud - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Twitter User Shares Shocking Story Of Paternity Fraud (256 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Facebook User Shares Miracle Of His Friend Who Survived Dangerous Accident And C / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Shares Shocking Story Of Paternity Fraud by jeff2010(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
A twitter user, Adenekan Mayowa, shared a controversial true-life story of how a lady allegedly committed paternity fraud.

This comes after the incident of a man who killed his supposed wife over the paternity of his child on Sunday in Lekki.

According to Mayowa's narration, the perpetrator happened to be his student's aunt, set to be married at the point but was involved in a sexual relationship with her supposed ex-boyfriend, which eventually resulted in pregnancy.

The entire affair came crumbling after the lady's husband won a visa lottery to travel abroad but couldn't because the child's DNA proved otherwise.

Mayowa narrated,

" TRUE LIFE DNA SAGA STORY About 12 years ago I was working as a full-time home lesson teacher, I had about three different families where I worked as a home tutor to their Kids The Paternity SAGA happened in one of the families, the case was so funny to me at that time.

" The case was so funny to me at that time because I was younger and it took me time to understand what was going on The mother of one of my students had a sister ( name withheld ), She was working with one of old generational bank then ( Oceanic Bank ) at that time,

" She is indeed beautiful, and she was doing well, but she was living with her sister (my own Oga) and her husband, My OGA's are a hectic working-class couple, they don't usually spend time at home,

" So they had to get a Maid and invite the wife younger sister to live with them, so as to monitor the Kids.

"One of my time in their house, she introduced me to a young man who often comes to visit her as her Fiancé,

"What's my own, he comes, and they both go upstairs inside her supposed room; the house is usually very quiet that when a serious knacking is going on in the house, you will hear the moan coming from the knackings.

" Well, as a young dude then; it was none of my business, all that matters to me then is "She serves me good food" whenever she is home ( Mostly weekends ), I also saw nothing wrong in it because they were courting.

" Fast forward to 2008 I left for school (Funaab Pre-degree ), around 3 months after I stopped teaching her niece, Her elder sister who was my OGA called me to inform that her younger sister was getting married

" And they would love to Invite me, but she will like me to come before the weekend because her daughter was preparing for Junior Waec and she needs me to brush her again before the exam starts.

" She sent me money, as usual, came into Lagos and was scheduled to retake my student on Tuesday; fortunately, iyawo was around. I congratulated her and wished her well as I should do, 40mins into the class brother fiance has arrived,

" They both went upstairs as usual for their sex escapade. I no longer saw anything wrong because they are to get married the following weekend, the banging that day was a different one,

" The lady was just shouting, and I was like watin dey do oko iyawo ( na your thing why you wan kill am before marriage na )I left that night without seeing her or even ask how I can support them with logistics for the wedding party

" It's not my duty but the lady they give me better food when she is around, so I felt I should help her with her wedding arrangement bla bla Fast forward to the wedding day, I took on of my mum's cooler, rapped it, bought card and enveloped (3,000) that year.

" I got to the wedding venue, and it was all rosy and sweet, I couldn't get a front seat, but all I noticed was that the husband wasn't looking so much like the guy I knew, I kept mute thinking maybe because he was on Native and makeup must have changed him a little

" Low and behold on getting to the front when it was time for Dancing with the couple, the groom wasn't the guy I knew; I was confused, and I was like what's really happening, did I attend the wrong party?

" But that's the bride na, her sister who was my own OGA waved at me where she sat when I came forward to dance and drop my gift Guys, the lady married another man and days before her wedding she was still banging another man, this is no joke, it's a true-life story,

CONTINUE HERE: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/06/23/man-shares-shocking-story-of-how-lady-got-pregnant-for-ex-boyfriend-despite-getting-married/
Re: Twitter User Shares Shocking Story Of Paternity Fraud by chiommy123(f): 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
I don't blame her. anyone can do same if you're in her shoe

(1) (Reply)

Rema – Alien AUDIO / You No Longer Need NEPA In Nigeria If You Have This / My Experience With A Church Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.