Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bad Peers Destroys Good Morals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad Peers Destroys Good Morals (165 Views)

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / Rain Destroys University Of Ilorin Buildings (Photos) / Young Explorer Network To Sensitize Parents, Teachers On Good Morals In Young Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Peers Destroys Good Morals by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
[size=8pt][/size]
An adage says show me your friend and I will tell you who you are..

You can't grow more than the knowledge and experience of the circle you keep,the peers you keep will always have impact on your life.

Even the bible says do not be deceived bad peers ruins good morals (1cor15:33),the kind of friend you move with will determine your tomorrow. You can never move with bad peers and still keep your good morals, it is either you let go of those friends or your morals. You can only change your circle to positive influencers to keep your good morals.

There is an adage that also says "A sheep that flock with goat shall eat faeces". Observing this carefully its not the first day the sheep will start eating feaces but its after a while of intimacy with the dog. You are found moving with bad influencers and all you could say is that you are just a friend of theirs and not doing what they are doing okay oo *time will tell*.its a gradual process you will soon end up being like them.

Any group of people you are moving with that is not helping your life in any aspect (spiritual,academics,morally,financially even mentally) or any other positive ways,they are detrimental to your purpose on earth *FLEE* from them.

The effects,impacts and potency of the peers you keep can never be underestimated on your destiny. The more you move with them the more you become like them,if you are not ready to be like them don't walk with them.

Your future depends on the people you move with today,the product of your today is as a result of who you moved with yesterday,so watch the people around you today they determine your tomorrow.

I read a post that says the friends you keep today is what your children will refer to as connections tomorrow,be wise in your decisions, *bad peers destroys good morals*

*Thanks for reading!!

For More Related Article:
https://stephenadeblog..com/2020/06/bad-peers-destroys-good-morals.html?m=1

Join My Whatapp TV:
[url]https:///2347045422459?text=Hello%20STEPHEN%20ADE%20TV%20%F0%9F%A5%B0!%20I'd%20like%20to%20join%20your%20TV.%20%20my%20name%20is[/url]

Re: Bad Peers Destroys Good Morals by STEPHENADEBLOG(m): 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Bad Peers Destroys Good Morals by chiommy123(f): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
bad friends are like bad character they hardly let go. how do you pull off?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Training And Weekly Knowledge As A Geoscientist, Mining / Best Choice Of Course Unilag / Gsuite For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.