Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Quick Loan? Download The Onebank App By Sterling Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quick Loan? Download The Onebank App By Sterling Bank (1184 Views)

ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million / How To Get A Quick Loan In 5 Minutes / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Loan? Download The Onebank App By Sterling Bank by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
OneBank is a 100% digital banking app brought to you by Sterling bank. It offers you the ability to register and bank instantly and you can make payments, invest and borrow money, all in the app.

With OneBank, a customer can get everything done without entering a branch. You can self-onboard, enter your BVN, up load your documents and start transacting.

Thereafter, you can enjoy the experience of starting an investment plan, applying for a loan transferring forex. Whilst using the app, you get to enjoy a dynamic news feed, scrolling forex and so many other features to look forward to.

Use account officer and referral code, SOMTO01
Re: Quick Loan? Download The Onebank App By Sterling Bank by ChiefB: 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lovely, I tried it today and was told to clear my first my loan with an MFB. Don't you buyover. I need to be with my bank
Re: Quick Loan? Download The Onebank App By Sterling Bank by stacyadams: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
Huna block my app..

(1) (Reply)

If U Have Cashapp 073 / Stop Been Broke And Start Making $1000 Money Online / Download Over 3500 Autoresponder Email Swipes Bundle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.